Brown/Thomson in Tic Talks.

Looks like they've tabled 4M while we pulled out.

The rumour is Smith prefers the experience of Hartley and Quashie which he can get for about 2.7M.

While I'd be disappointed at losing out on the Hibs pair, I definitely think we need some experienced players to provide the foundations for the team to support the young guys and help them through the games. I don't think you can get consistency from a load of kids without adult supervision.

However where do you see the Hibs guys playing? It's taken a long time for Riordan to get a game and wouldn't be surprised if it happens to them.

They'd be better off as first choices at Rangers although they will be almost guaranteed a championship medal at Parkhead if they get a few games in, and a chance of winning the Scottish cup as well as CL experience a possibility.

I would be more dissappointed in losing Brown than Thomson.

We do need more experience - but if this decision is being made due to finances and not wanting the more experienced duo then that is unacceptable.

Guest Big_Gazza_Mc

my mate works for a guy who is mates with willie mackay and scott brown is a frequent visitor to this place my mate works an apparantly when asked if he would sign for celtic his answer was "aye that'll be f****n right" he's a rangers man through and through, and although that doesn't stop some i think he'd opt for a premiership club rather than THEM.

btw anno that link at the top sounds well dodgy "a mate of a pal of a guy a know" lol but a could give the true details but a think it could land ma pal in a bit a bother wi his boss :thup:

my mate works for a guy who is mates with willie mackay and scott brown is a frequent visitor to this place my mate works an apparantly when asked if he would sign for celtic his answer was "aye that'll be f****n right" he's a rangers man through and through, and although that doesn't stop some i think he'd opt for a premiership club rather than THEM.

btw anno that link at the top sounds well dodgy "a mate of a pal of a guy a know" lol but a could give the true details but a think it could land ma pal in a bit a bother wi his boss :thup:

aye mate it does sound dodgy. I had heard Brwon was a 'Rangers man' too. I really hope he doesn't go to them. It would sum how things are going for us at the minute.

loyalty isn�´t important to many these days

Hartley at Rangers

Brown at sellick

seems strange but money, agents and ambition come into the mix.

Unfortunately Brown seems to think sellick under chesney are going places where we are going no where after last week.

Could it be the first fallout we are suffering from last week ?