I don't see this as a given thing. Are we to believe that some board chap looks out of the window, sees a rare queue at the TO, calls in an ET journo to write a spin story and interview people in the street?

That's just indicative of the mindset of many fans now unfortunately......folk are sceptical and ANY information or story surrounding the club.

I don't see this as a given thing. Are we to believe that some board chap looks out of the window, sees a rare queue at the TO, calls in an ET journo to write a spin story and interview people in the street?

are we to believe that the journo happened along at the only moment the place hasn't been a ghost town by accident.

How do we know the club didn't plant Mr Anderson for the story.

Ohhhhh, right.... our club is above PR, spin, deflection and lies..... heavens wept.... dB, I thought I was the most naïve person on the planet, but I am handing my crown over to you.

Do we remember just how many of our fans couldn't stand having Kris Boyd in a blue jersey the last time round ? And, yet, now we are expected to believe that our fans are flocking for new ST's by the thousands..... all because Kris Boyd has returned.

If you looked at this objectively you would immediately see red flags and start to suspect this was a planted story.

I was at Ibrox a couple of days after Miller signed (Miller split the support down the middle too, but for differing reasons than Boyd) and there was, quite literally, tumbleweed strolling down the Govan stand.... ticket office was open and there was NOBODY there. Yet we are to believe that Boyd has encapsulated our fans all of a sudden ??

Whilst Boyd will be welcomed back (and I think he is a better player than the one that left) many, many of our fans are not supporters of "Back to the Future" mentalities. So I just cant see this being because of Boyd.

are we to believe that the journo happened along at the only moment the place hasn't been a ghost town by accident.

You live within viewing distance to know that then? :cool2: Anyway, I deem it to be a touch too paranoid to paint any "good" news about the club/board/company to be spin. Has the ET and that chap been noted for writing positive board spin before? These are all question one's bound to ask when others talk of spin.

I am quite sure that Boyd and to a lesser extent Miller will add a few thousand to ST sales and that we will have 25,000 +-2,000/3,000 by KO in August. The big question will be how many of the 10,000 or so who have not renewed will attend game to game. I expect a full house v Hearts on opening day and high attendances for the other games v Hibs and Hearts. Attendances at other games will depend on a number of factors inc weather and how tight the league race is.

Curious that Mr Houston wasn't there to take pictures.

Time DK/SOS/UOF/Gunslinger et al admitted the game's a boggey and called on all fans to renew and support the Club. I feel that the Club have done what they can with very limited resources by signing Miller and Boyd. Like it or not Ally is the Manager, the squad is the squad (perhaps one or two more signings) let's support the team and make it a season to remember.