What now for SoS/UoF/ DK et al? It doesn't look like their ST plan will be much of a success.

What's their next plan of action? Do they have one?

And what if Kennedy re-enters proceedings and BUYS shares? What then?

i always thought they would go down about 3k. 25k looks optimistic now and would be a drop of epic proportions.

i think i said 7k when they were 7k. i meant currently.

i maintain my stance that any boycott will only really take effect when we lose our first league title.

You're saying that when you said 7,000 you meant that was the estimated number then not your estimate of the eventual outcome? OK but you're also saying that you estimated 32,000 renewals, that wasn't the impression you gave me at the time, not sure about others.

25,000 won't be too bad if everyone like you who said they would come along game to game, does that.

You're saying that when you said 7,000 you meant that was the estimated number then not your estimate of the eventual outcome? OK but you're also saying that you estimated 32,000 renewals, that wasn't the impression you gave me at the time, not sure about others.

25,000 won't be too bad if everyone like you who said they would come along game to game, does that.

Depends when you asked. 25k would be abysmal. I know for a fact you were predicting a rise on 37k.