I'm not sure Stockers would at the moment. Yes, 31p may be as good as he'd get under ordinary circumstances but I'd fancy the bold Brian may prefer waiting until someone buys out his 'former' colleagues. Moreover, chances are share price may rise if and when we return to the SPL and retain European football. Given he got the shares for nothing, I doubt he'll be in any rush to sell when he'll probably know a lot more about the ownership direction of the club than the average shareholder.

I'm not sure Stockers would at the moment. Yes, 31p may be as good as he'd get under ordinary circumstances but I'd fancy the bold Brian may prefer waiting until someone buys out his 'former' colleagues. Moreover, chances are share price may rise if and when we return to the SPL and retain European football. Given he got the shares for nothing, I doubt he'll be in any rush to sell when he'll probably know a lot more about the ownership direction of the club than the average shareholder.

Makes sense.....

I'm just going on the train of thought that would be some VERY fast cash for him...approx £370k

Makes sense.....

I'm just going on the train of thought that would be some VERY fast cash for him...approx £370k

Oh, there's no doubt it's easy cash for him - especially given he's just started his own company.

I suppose it just depends on how quickly he needs it.

We're all guessing... :(

Almost certainly a sale of that size would have to have been a matched transaction, so if it wasn't Stockdale then it would be consistent with rumours I am hearing that at least one of the major investors wants out.

35p is not out of the question in the short term.