Outside of football Ally McCoist is a very very intelligent man and i mean very intelligent. To suggest he couldn't see things going on at the club that daft fans on the street could see is just ridiculous.

Edited by Super Cooper

You are not very good at reading, are you? If you were, you'd have read how I pointed out that he's an awful judge of character. He backed Green after seeing his plan and investors. I know Rangers fans who done the same that are helluva lot more qualified to cast judgement on business plans than Ally ever will.

If I took a pay cut on the basis it'd be back dated or reinstated after a set period, I would have taken it.

Expecting the manager, who is struggling to manage his players, to know how things are going, or going to go with finances is just daft. It's almost as if you're blaming him for our current troubles.

He's a shite manager. He picks a team and does what is in his contract. Sadly, Ally is not very good at his job and is in denial.

Anyway, I'm not going any further here. You're lumping McCoist in with corporate rapists.....I'm not.

I am very good at reading. You are adamant McCoist is clean and totally different from Green, Stockbridge, Ahmad and the rest. I reckon McCoist is a corporate rapist, the same as the people he lay in bed with. He has proved it, a million times sadly.

His salary is a moot point really. The problem is, he lied to the support, same as Greenco. He didn't know his salary when trying to cover it up ffs. Taking the piss and treating the pesky fans with contempt.

At least we agree that he is not very good at his job and is, in fact, a shite manager :)