I would like to see McKay get a run out next season as I think he has a raw talent that could be developed into something special.

I watched McKay several times @ Morton last year - he was poor. Didn't look interested a lot of the time.

Yeah those years in the Bundesliga and Serie A were really hard. We need shot of this man as a matter of urgency.Doing more harm than any sp$v could ever dream of.

Congratulations for posting the biggest pile of steaming horse shit in the history of Rangers forums.

Davie Cooper looked poor and uninterested quite a lot in his early days. Took ages for Super himself to find any kind of form. Most Players need time to develop. Very few step onto the park and look the business from day one and what's more important, keep it up for many more days to follow. Caldow, Scott, Brand and Henderson are examples. Forrest was,another. There are more but I can't recall offhand.

A lot of others served their time at QP when that club was performing in the top league.

It's easier for young players at other clubs. They can have an outstanding match then a couple of quiet ones before being "rested" without folk moaning that "he's not united/hibbee/killie/class. He gets some more games and gradually develops. That could be McKay but he needs an uncle Scot Symon or a Sergeant Major Jock Walllace to put him right. Probably a combination of the two. Step forward, Ally. Oh dear ..........

Our record with youth players has been atrocious in the last 20 years off the top of my head the only players I can think of that "made it" with us were Ferguson, McGregor, Hutton and maybe Adam.

In the case of Adam I think had PLG remained with us Adam would've been a huge player for us as PLG seemed to realise what he was.

Had we approached the whole 'journey' through the lower leagues as a whole, when laying down strategy and building a team based on full-time relatively inexpensive youth being coached at a first class facility and by 'expensive training teams'.................... instead of starting again every season we might be in a place where we didn't have to bring in so many 'older players'.

We all know that the club is an Omnishambles and the stark truth is that Ally McCoist and his management has contributed in no small measure towards it.

As the club struggle to tread water, his management is a lead weight.

When you add that to the even heavier lead ball hanging from the boardroom, you wonder how this will end up.

Probably the highest paid manager in the country, he is definitely on the short list for worst.

Edited by buster.

A good Manager is probably more important to a Club than any other employee, you see it constantly from the Scotland National team to others like Crystal Palace and Everton.

I have criticised Ally over the last couple of seasons always hoping I would have to eat my words, but unfortunately I do not think he has it in him as a Manager. I only hope sooner rather than later we will see a change, hopefully at Allys own choice.

A good Manager is probably more important to a Club than any other employee, you see it constantly from the Scotland National team to others like Crystal Palace and Everton.

I have criticised Ally over the last couple of seasons always hoping I would have to eat my words, but unfortunately I do not think he has it in him as a Manager. I only hope sooner rather than later we will see a change, hopefully at Allys own choice.

Ally McCoist and the Hans Christan Andersen tale, 'The Emperor's Birthday Suit' have a lot in common.

Ally has been wearing one for years. The support desperately want to believe that they can see tangible cloth but as time goes by, more and more silently realise but don't really want to fully broach the issue.

Ally McCoist and the Hans Christan Andersen tale, 'The Emperor's Birthday Suit' have a lot in common.

Ally has been wearing one for years. The support desperately want to believe that they can see tangible cloth but as time goes by, more and more silently realise but don't really want to fully broach the issue.

If it wasn't for the off-field debacle, I think the fans would have reluctantly told him by now.

If it wasn't for the off-field debacle, I think the fans would have reluctantly told him by now.

Maybe but I'm not sure.

We are the support who have been most conditioned to accept the bullshit spun towards us.

Or put another way, it has been 'designed' so as any 'message' coming from the support appears to be confused, mixed, unclear and 'managable'.