I agree with this. No way is he doing more harm than the wigs could ever dream of, he is only in front by a head, But in fairness he has been at it since Malmo and the wigs were well after that before they entered the race.

Pity he never turned down the managers role when he had no qualifications, no clue and no chance. The only surprise is he is getting worse. If only he had exercised the same caution as he did when he was asked to sign for us. Oh well.

Ally's an employee. He might be a poor manager but that's down to his employers to manage. To say he's worse than the people who are raping and pillaging RFC is nothing short of lunacy.

This Board are not able to employ a Scout never mind a Nerlinger, so what chance they would change the Manager. No matter how bad Ally is, the majority of the damage we are going through has nothing to do with the Manager.

I posted a random fact about players doing well for the USA. I included their ages.

That was it. :)

These must have been the group games then, as he was on full time against Belgium. Unless you refer to Klinsmann, not Beasely.

While we are at it, Bradley (26) and Jones (32) were - Beasley aside - IMHO the US of A's best players.

Ally's an employee. He might be a poor manager but that's down to his employers to manage. To say he's worse than the people who are raping and pillaging RFC is nothing short of lunacy.

He is employed as the manager of our club, that is correct. Why and how he ever got the job I have no idea and to say he is anything like remotely competent at it is sheer lunacy. He should have been sacked after his first 2 euro games and countless times since. Absolutely not fit for purpose.

Even Greenco took longer than that to self combust. Mind you, they had thousands of bears throwing 70p a pop at them like they were messiahs. The RST just happened to be their 2nd biggest allies and supporters when they needed it most.

McCoist is still there because, as the board's real star, he sold the STs for them and set it all in motion when they were on the ropes with a 9 count. And he got a lot more penny shares than Stockbridge for it.

He is employed as the manager of our club, that is correct. Why and how he ever got the job I have no idea and to say he is anything like remotely competent at it is sheer lunacy. He should have been sacked after his first 2 euro games and countless times since. Absolutely not fit for purpose.

Even Greenco took longer than that to self combust. Mind you, they had thousands of bears throwing 70p a pop at them like they were messiahs. The RST just happened to be their 2nd biggest allies and supporters when they needed it most.

McCoist is still there because, as the board's real star, he sold the STs for them and set it all in motion when they were on the ropes with a 9 count. And he got a lot more penny shares than Stockbridge for it.

I've seen stronger paper soaked in water than your argument. Batshit mental.

I've seen stronger paper soaked in water than your argument. Batshit mental.

Our club has been and is still being run by many parasites who have taken over inflated salaries for under performing jobs with little contribution to the football club. Those same selfish people also raped and pillaged the corporate structure of the club by taking shares for 1p when the club needed money the most. At a time when supporters were digging deep to pay 70 times the price. Stockbridge's share deal is just the latest in that continuing sorry tale.

There is no argument,