I think it will look better when photographed properly.

Bear in mind this may not be the finished article... ;)

Yes, it is over-exposed (flash) which doen't do any favours for the collar.

Its quite appropriate it's pictured without the sponsor because half of the blackthorn part of last seasons on mine started to peel off within about a month of me wearing it. Think I'll give this seasons strips a miss

The collar to me, looks like something designed for a schoolgirl uniform. Don't really know what a collar is for in what should really be technical sport specific clothing, it usually rubs against your neck too much. A simple v or round neck would suffice - however that means the material has to be a bit stretchy which probably costs more.

I hate some of the non-stretchy and shiny materials we've had as when your back is covered in sweat they are almost impossible to take off. It's also just not as comfortable for full movement and more likely to chafe or give you sore nips. This type of material is usually worse at whicking sweat too.

My favourite Rangers top for wearing while doing sport is a training top which is stretchy, soft and very comfortable - and a v neck. It also looks the most aesthetic IMHO.

I really do wish we'd do away with the 5 stars. Really not a fan of them and for me it spoils the look of the RFC crest.

Big RFC crest on its own is all we need. Dump the stars !!

If we absolutely have to have them, then put them at the bottom of the jersey or on the neck at the back.

Just not needed IMO.

I really do wish we'd do away with the 5 stars. Really not a fan of them and for me it spoils the look of the RFC crest.

Big RFC crest on its own is all we need. Dump the stars !!

If we absolutely have to have them, then put them at the bottom of the jersey or on the neck at the back.

Just not needed IMO.

Agree with this, they have served their purpose now lets move on.