I agree about the stars but it would open up the whole "Not the same team" pish you get from the rest of the country

Correct.

They really have to stay now, but they should be on the sleeve instead of the front of the shirt.

Correct.

They really have to stay now, but they should be on the sleeve instead of the front of the shirt.

All players should have them tatooed down their right arm and play in short sleeves throughout the winter.

:nuts:

Disagree. The 5 stars are a reminder to everyone around the world that we have over 50 league titles in our history. One star for every ten titles is an Italian tradition I believe that we jumped on to mark our "50" which was a magnificent achievement. Now it seems everyone is putting stars on their shirt, from CL wins to WC wins for National teams it is very fashionable and is most certainly bragging rights for supporters of those teams who have won enough to put stars on their shirt.

I also think they top off the RFC crest really well.

As for the shirt in the OP, WTF are those go-faster stripes down the front all about?

Disagree. The 5 stars are a reminder to everyone around the world that we have over 50 league titles in our history. One star for every ten titles is an Italian tradition I believe that we jumped on to mark our "50" which was a magnificent achievement. Now it seems everyone is putting stars on their shirt, from CL wins to WC wins for National teams it is very fashionable and is most certainly bragging rights for supporters of those teams who have won enough to put stars on their shirt.

I also think they top off the RFC crest really well.

As for the shirt in the OP, WTF are those go-faster stripes down the front all about?

Completely disagree with all of that, but there you go.

Stars cheapen it IMO.

RFC crest tells everyone who we are - we don't need wee stars around it. We are Rangers.

Completely disagree with all of that, but there you go.

Stars cheapen it IMO.

RFC crest tells everyone who we are - we don't need wee stars around it. We are Rangers.

I see your point, but I think it adds to it. If we all agreed on everything it would be boring eh!