IMO he has not disappeared from this. His work will be being done in the background with all sorts of discussions, negotiations and influencing going on.

I just cannot see that he will have walked away from this. He's a tough bugger and thankfully he is because that's exactly what we need from someone lik him in order to remove this horrendous group of people who are incompetent in the extreme and go through our club raping it on a regular basis.

I have faith in King - I do believe he is still fully invoved in this. I don't think Dave King - the die ard Rangers man from Castlemilk - does surrendering.

IMO he has not disappeared from this. His work will be being done in the background with all sorts of discussions, negotiations and influencing going on.

I just cannot see that he will have walked away from this. He's a tough bugger and thankfully he is because that's exactly what we need from someone lik him in order to remove this horrendous group of people who are incompetent in the extreme and go through our club raping it on a regular basis.

I have faith in King - I do believe he is still fully involved in this. I don't think Dave King - the die hard Rangers man from Castlemilk - does surrendering.

Totally agree. When he makes a move in public he has to be sure that it is going to succeed this time. The previous attempts were built on sand with a lot of bluster. I have no doubt he is working behind the scenes, but he will appear sooner or later.

I think most people are hoping that King (or at least his money) is still available and working away in the background.

Indeed it may be he is and unable to suitably comment due to negotiation restrictions.

Either way, there is undoubtedly a vacuum he seems unable/unwilling to fill so with every passing week, people he may have had on his side, may wonder if their faith was misplaced.

All this talk of 'a saviour' does nobody any good. Whyte was the one, then Green was crowned.

FFS, give it a rest!

Agreed. King may or may not be the best solution - he's certainly a long, long way from being a saviour anyway.