If Ally first wins championship, then the SPFL at first attempt? I make it about a 98% chance Rangers will win the championship this season, then about a 33% chance they win SPFL season after. So just about 2/1 Ally will do the unthinkable!

Kris Boyd really is a master signing. Maybe Commons is better (2 guys called Kris!) but that's it.

I'm sure you'll think…yippee then eat large quantity of humble pie.

You know, I'm better in my job than I was 2 years ago. Maybe the experience in the lower divisions will have done Ally the world of good.

So is that a bottom half finish in spfl then. Nice, that will keep the bears happy. You realise that most of us expect us to win this year. @ 33% faith for spfl that puts you firmly in the " no faith in ally camp"

Come on guys, normally you'd have an average 50/50 chance, even with a team full of internationals. I think your squad is still thin on quality. Even with say 3 internationals signing for you next year you'd still be a bit underweight. Not to say it can't be done though. If it was done, it would be more of an achievement than probably any previous league win.

It's 100% certain we will win the Championship, by at least 10 points and also 100% certain we will not win the SPFL, ever, whilst he is in charge. Those are givens.

Ally has been a coach for the best part of a decade and still makes the same mistakes today as he did when he started. 2 years into the job(he is 3) 5 years into it, 10 years into it, it doesn't matter, he can have all the experience in the world but he ain't going to get any better.

IF my auntie had baws..................

Represents the case that can be made in favour of AMcC as a football manager.

Forget what's gone before and hope for the best but with no particular solid reason to do so.

Ally had one season in the SPL during which rangers internally exploded. No one could be expected to win the league with everything in background at that time.

His euro campaigns were not the best BUT, it was very early in his management career, and 2 men sent off against malmo didn't help.

Poor in cups, excellent in league (results wise), it is surely too early to pigeon hole McCoist as a failure.

McCoist and Cooper were my Rangers faootballing heroes.

However Ally is to much a Walter clone for my liking and has developed too may of Smith's bad habits. Some of the stuff Ally comes out with and does is cringeworthy.

If Ally first wins championship, then the SPFL at first attempt? I make it about a 98% chance Rangers will win the championship this season, then about a 33% chance they win SPFL season after. So just about 2/1 Ally will do the unthinkable!

Kris Boyd really is a master signing. Maybe Commons is better (2 guys called Kris!) but that's it.

I'm sure you'll think…yippee then eat large quantity of humble pie.

You know, I'm better in my job than I was 2 years ago. Maybe the experience in the lower divisions will have done Ally the world of good.

where exactly are you pulling these percentages from?