been looking at computer all day so my eyes nip, but i cant see any mention of the appeal being held or notice to be held yet?

http://www.justice.gov.uk/downloads/tribunals/tax-and-chancery-upper-tribunal-/hearings-register.pdf

Ignore that.

it is in it

FTC/19/2013 HMRC The former Rangers

Football Club Plc (now

RFC 2012 – in

liquidation)

28/01/2013 19 July 2013

Edinburgh Tribunal Centre,

George House, 126 George

Street, Edinburgh EH2 4HH

24 February to 21 March 2014

Edinburgh Tribunal Centre,

George House, 126 George

Street, Edinburgh EH2 4HH

Directions (in private)

Substantive

A question mark in the title would have avoided massive disappointment on reading this.

So, other than a claim made by an-anybody-can-set-one-up-and-claim-anything twitter account - there's nothing to go on? Hopes raised and instantly dashed :(

If true i want David Murray on TV telling the world how Rangers were pursued by an agenda driven HMRC. The wiki tax leaks of the Rangers Tax Case Blog was a conspiracy of leading politicians, Civil Servants and highly placed members with links to Celtic FC.

Witch hunt..

... and it would be good to hold HMRC, the SFA, the "ex."SPL et al to account on this. Get a Bluenose-lawyer sue them for loss of revenue, unfair treatment, libel and whatnot ... if only for the sake of it AND that the world should know how things went/go in Bonny Celtland.

Anyway, let's wait and see. Methinks HMRC indicated that they are willing to waste taxpayers' money till kingdom comes ... (which should be worth an investigation in itself).

As some FF folk rightly asked today, btw, ...

I would like to know how every detail was leaked re the Tax case but not a jot about Whyte not paying Tax until it was too late???

+

Yes. Quite amazing how they were at the jambos throats on an almost monthly basis when they fell behind with their payments yet they permitted Whyte's debts (and that's what they were because he had deducted the payments at source but didn't hand them over to HMRC) to accumulate for several months without a murmur. It was a deliberate act.

A question mark in the title would have avoided massive disappointment on reading this.

So, other than a claim made by an-anybody-can-set-one-up-and-claim-anything twitter account - there's nothing to go on? Hopes raised and instantly dashed :(

I thought I had:oops:

Will do so now.