I said in another post yesterday that Rangers for me is something in transition, a memory of once greatness that will hopefully one day continue.

But we have to be honest. We have shite players, a shite manager, shite coaches, no scouts , shite infrastructure, shite owners and shite integrity. If we are not currently a shite club, I don't know what is.

We are historically a glorious club, currently a shite one, hopefully one day we will become the Real Rangers again. The Rangers you object to me criticising is a distant memory.

The current Rangers to me is no Rangers whatsoever. Sometimes I think Casey Jones had the right fucking idea. I look at what I see both on the field and off it and I just want to die.

So you support a "shite club" when the straits have become too narrow? I've been around various Rangers and far more notorious boards these last 15odd years and never ever have I read such stuff from someone who called him- or herself a Bluenose. Go find yourself a stone to hide under!

So you support a "shite club" when the straits have become too narrow? I've been around various Rangers and far more notorious boards these last 15odd years and never ever have I read such stuff from someone who called him- or herself a Bluenose. Go find yourself a stone to hide under!

Until last season I've been going to Ibrox my whole life, can you say the same?

That's a no then. Never set foot inside Govan would be my bet.

I am not really sure whether going to Ibrox every week makes you a better supporter.I would imagine geographical circumstances play a role in that. In that case Ian working on the rigs make him a good supporter one week and a lesser supporter the other week.

No matter how bad things get on or off the park, my team will never be a shite Club.

That's like saying you've got shite kids.

My kids are angels and never do anything wrong. Well that is what they tell me.;)2

Dear o dear . Not a fan at all of the wankers running our club but time for you take a wee break on some anti depressants and grow the fuck up and stop calling our club shite. Or fuck off to kerry dale street where you will fit right fucking in