I am not really sure whether going to Ibrox every week makes you a better supporter.I would imagine geographical circumstances play a role in that. In that case Ian working on the rigs make him a good supporter one week and a lesser supporter the other week.

Ian goes to games so your point is irrelevant. I will not be told off about supporting my club by someone who never goes near it, when I've spent my life attending matches.

Agreed, they are shocking.

Do you know who or what department would take to do with things like kit designs mate? We have had so many sniders recently.

The bus driver, sorry kit man, sorry bus driver/kit man?

I would think that Puma put forward two or three designs and Rangers pick the best ones??

Grown men getting upset about strip designs? Don't buy it if you don't like it. Hardly any of the profit goes to the "club" anyway.

Strips are important because they are the image of the club on the field and worn by many supporters; so good design and quality are essential.

Some years back you might recall a particulalry awful 2-tone purple effort that I think we wore once at Firhill then binned them. I was on my feet at the next AGM saying they were embarrassing to look at and must have been doubly embarrassing for the players to wear. I went on to say that the Glasgow Rangers should always play in some combination of red, white and blue. That comment (though I say so myself) brought the house down and SDM had to agree. But there are some cobinations of red, white and blue that just don't look right and the horrible cheap nasty collar on the first shirt is an example and the thin strips of colour on both are another.

I think the three strips look fine - not great but OK.

I especially think the home one will look good in the correct context - i.e. worn by a player with the proper shorts and socks.

Let's turn down the overreaction by a degree or two.

I think the three strips look fine - not great but OK.

I especially think the home one will look good in the correct context - i.e. worn by a player with the proper shorts and socks.

Let's turn down the overreaction by a degree or two.

More than a degree Frankie...

We have posters in here saying we are "shite" club, no matter what, I could never use that term to describe the club I love.

More than a degree Frankie...

We have posters in here saying we are "shite" club, no matter what, I could never use that term to describe the club I love.

Some will always be a bit stronger in their language. Not the end of the world and maybe we could all be doing with being a bit more direct/forceful at times...