Houston should be ashamed of himself. That is not a representative of our support, that is a fool. Why did the BBC not pick someone who can string a coherent sentence together? Or even challenge extreme anti-Rangers views? I think we all know why. He was hand picked and fell for it. Shame on him.

Craig Houston isn't representative of our support because he has actually got up and done his best to act against those who are taking advantage of owning our club for their own ends.

Your post is inaccurate, unconstructive and representative of one of the main problems our support has had for some years now.

Craig Houston isn't representative of our support because he has actually got up and done his best to act against those who are taking advantage of owning our club for their own ends.

Your post is inaccurate, unconstructive and representative of one of the main problems our support has had for some years now.

Rubbish. He went running to the BBC to get his face on telly. Pathetic really. And he was completely out of his depth.

If the Independence vote goes wrong, all programmes will be like that.

Part of the reason we are seemingly unable to influence BBC Scotland's programming about Rangers despite two Trust ruling that they have misrepresented information about us, is that they are not accountable to anybody up here. Their London & Manchester based masters don't give a shit about them upsetting hundreds of thousands of licence fee payers in Scotland because...well what does it matter?

If the referendum goes how it should the BBC in Scotland will be operating under Scots law and be accountable to the very people that they are so obviously trying to provoke. If enough of us could stop bickering long enough to get together, we could push through legislation in Holyrood forcing them to radically alter their present course.

Rubbish. He went running to the BBC to get his face on telly. Pathetic really. And he was completely out of his depth.

What is 'pathetic', is the tone of your posts on this matter.

I've wrote on another thread as to what I think of the 7 minute clip and how it was covered by BBC Scotland.

Last night's BBC piece showed in 7 minutes what has been happening these past few years.

A media using two sides of an argument without serious recourse to relevant independent expertise.

The argument coming from Haggerty being more precise with detail but tripping itself up in a couple of places. This reflecing the Celtic-minded websites.

The argument coming from Craig Houston being very generalised and easily challangable. Generally, this reflects the Rangers social media.

Confrontation: The first casualty of war is the truth.

Makes it very easy for those in the midst of it all.

Wholly unsatisfactory and inadequate coverage.

Let's be a bit more considered when we discuss fellow fans please.

What's wrong with what i said? Nothing remotely offside Frank.

Where you happy with how we were represented last night Frankie? Chris Graham would have tore both those bigots a new hole last night and BBC knew it.

What's wrong with what i said? Nothing remotely offside Frank.

Where you happy with how we were represented last night Frankie? Chris Graham would have tore both those bigots a new hole last night and BBC knew it.

You suggested the guy was a fool and was running to the BBC simply to get his face on the telly. Both unfair I'd say.

I've said my piece on the show and Craig. Generally he often speaks well but I think he was unsuitable for last night. I've watched the segment a couple of times and it's not as bad as many are claiming however, as I've also said, there are better people out there for the task.

Problem is, not many folk are up for it as a) they'll be insulted if they had a bad interview and/or b) their personal life will be revealed online for all and sundry to attack them.

I certainly don't see many people volunteering for what is a very tricky job - I know from experience.