I wasn't aware that there was a requirement to be objective :D

I'm told the human brain is a bit like a computer hard drive; once it gets full up it might overheat and you have to delete some information before you can add any more.

Post like this are the reason I don't contribute to internet forums much, what a crock of shyte

Post like this are the reason I don't contribute to internet forums much, what a crock of shyte

If you had read #50, #61 & #71 you would appreciate that it was a bit of light hearted banter based on my excitement about the new season.

You are entitled to your opinion but no one is forcing you to "contribute to internet forums".

September is the deadline and so it's plausible the board can probably negotiate till then. There is no fee for the player so the amount spent depends on the signing-on fee and when it is due to be paid. Perhaps it's after September...