Has someone told them the more signings, the more Season Tickets sold ?

It was the only play they had left. Sign players to attract the punters. It'll be interesting to see how well it works.

Two years opposed compared to what was becoming a standard 12 months.

Thoughts ?

Terrible decision

absolutely awful and will be paid off before the end of contract

on top of simonson - what another truly dire day in the machinations of Rangers football club

It was the only play they had left. Sign players to attract the punters. It'll be interesting to see how well it works.

It's a reasonable strategy is it not; especially as they are not going to get rid of the master tactician and the biggest complaint seems to be the fare on the park.

I must say I can't wait to get down to Derby and then Hearts in the opener. MIller and Boyd, a fit again McLeod, a rejuvinated and motivated Law, Aird on the right Temps on the left, and Zaliukas at the back. I think it's exciting and should be much better than the tosh we've had to watch these last two seasons and nowhere further north east than Kirkaldy which is a huge bonus too.

Edited by BrahimHemdani