Will we attract 20 to 30k at reasonable prices for friendlies?

Hard to say what the crowds will be like. I don't think any of these North American clubs we're visiting get anywhere near 20k average attendances. As you said in the VC Fusion thread, their stadium Ventura College Sportsplex only holds 5000 or so and I think their average attendances are actually below 1500. I'd imagine a fair number of Rangers fans will turn up though.

We have done it before and Celtc do it regularly.

It's not wishful thinking it's where we should be.

We made quite a bit when we host "exciting" teams at Ibrox and get 30k plus watching it. Or taking part in tournaments. That requires being invited, or hosting them ... AND get attractive teams to come. Easier said than done, no matter whether the club has tried this.

I hope it's board incompetent causing this not the fact our stock is so low.

Probably a bit off both. I wouldn't think very many clubs will want us owing them money, put it that way.

Either way we need to get back to making millions pre season.

It's unrealistic to think that's going to happen before we're back at the top of Scottish football winning Premier League titles and major Cups as well as competing in European competitions.

I'm not sure it is. We would sell a shed load of tickets if say an arsenal invited us to a tourney.

Maybe we'll get something better next summer. Big clubs have a lot of players and staff in Brazil this summer, so they've got shorter pre-seasons.

We should be making millions out of a pre season tour.

You are living in cloud cuckoo land.

At one and the same time you have been saying (rightly) that our wordswide stock is at a low ebb and at the same time you think we should make millions off a tour, get real man.

I'm not sure it is. We would sell a shed load of tickets if say an arsenal invited us to a tourney.

And that isn't going to happen until as Zappa says "we're back at the top of Scottish football winning Premier League titles and major Cups as well as competing in European competitions. ".