Mamouthly less than last year. Over 30 percent.

I think it will be 25,000 - 30,000, you think 20,000 - 25,000?

What we agree I believe is that the most important thing is the actual average attendance and I also think that we would agree that 40,000 would be the magic number here.

I think it will be 25,000 - 30,000, you think 20,000 - 25,000?

What we agree I believe is that the most important thing is the actual average attendance and I also think that we would agree that 40,000 would be the magic number here.

We do agree on that. 30k will be more like the reality though.

Pretty confident average attendance will be nearer 40,000 than 30,000.

Season book renewals dropped from 28k to 14k. Public sale from 8k to 3k.

Last year walk up sales were 4 to 8k per match.

Frankly I wouldn't bet on that number rising.

People who want to go regularly will have season books by now. The bulk of those who don't will average 3 or 4 games.

Season book renewals dropped from 28k to 14k. Public sale from 8k to 3k.

... based on a figure at the start of the public sale some weeks ago. We shall see a) what the sale numbers will be at the start of the season and b) how many Bluenoses will eventually fill Ibrox - compared to last season or the one before. Those will be the relevant figures in the end.

... based on a figure at the start of the public sale some weeks ago. We shall see a) what the sale numbers will be at the start of the season and b) how many Bluenoses will eventually fill Ibrox - compared to last season or the one before. Those will be the relevant figures in the end.

Based on the first 2 weeks of public sale. Like for like comparison.

Yes it sure will.

The big clubs do tours of Scotland all the time but they tend not to play at Ibrox for some reason. It's the wee clubs they choose to play. Dundee, Utd, Hearts, Hibs etc etc.

Rangers have never really had huge glamorous friendlies at Ibrox on any sort of regular basis, Chelsea maybe being the biggest and only one i can think of in recent times.