McCcoist is only in job for the simple reason that he is a convienient diversion from the activities of the board. Don't think they can afford to pay him off even if the wanted to though.

I pray for the day he leaves rangers. The worst manager I have ever seen.

I very much doubt that we will win the league this year. It will be a blessing in disguise if we don't and it should scupper the boards plans for a big pay day that they have planned.

McCcoist is only in job for the simple reason that he is a convienient diversion from the activities of the board. Don't think they can afford to pay him off even if the wanted to though.

I pray for the day he leaves rangers. The worst manager I have ever seen.

I very much doubt that we will win the league this year. It will be a blessing in disguise if we don't and it should scupper the boards plans for a big pay day that they have planned.

GW tells us we are in a healthy financial state, don't you believe him :whistling:

No, Germany are full of world class players and the likes of Neuer, Kroos, schweinsteiger and Muller are up there with anyone. Germany have the best squad in the world (aside from maybe Spain).

A better example would be Greece in Euro 2004.

The main point was that they don't have a stand out superstar(s) like some other teams. The have a full team of quality players which works together AS A TEAM, they are not reliant on any one individual.

The main point was that they don't have a stand out superstar(s) like some other teams. The have a full team of quality players which works together AS A TEAM, they are not reliant on any one individual.

I agree with your general point but the players I mentioned among others are world beaters. The not reliant on one individual point is fair though. But then you could say the same about any elite team.

I agree with your general point but the players I mentioned are as good as anyone apart from Messi/Ronaldo. They are superstar level and are a phenomenal squad of players.

Compare it too us.....

At times, we lose ONE player and our performances drop......we are too reliant on individuals rather than a team unit. If Germany had lost Swiensteiger or Kroos, I bet they'd have still won.

I edited my point, it's not something worth arguing about.

Though I think I would rather debate about Germany than I would us.

I'm not sure which individuals we are reliant on mind you? We have a team of mediocrity.

No argument...think were on the same basic wavelength on this one....

we will never be a team that players proper football under ally. our shape will be wrong. players will be played out of position. youth will be ignored. we will look to defend well and then hope to score because we have better players than the opposition.

it may work if we have huge budgets to spend at least domestically but not in europe.

it's that simple.

thats his one and only plan. if your happy with that allys your man.

you simple cannot collect game results .

Oh you can - its called evidence , evidence as to why people have arrived at the conclusions they have.

You were presented with an exhaustive list from ALL through his time in charge - even the European disasters were left out.

The BARE MINIMUM anyone expected with the resources he's been provided with was to win promotion and win the Ramsden Cup.

Multimillion pound budget - which the club couldn't afford - up against part time dross and he couldn't even achieve that.

If you then add on the absolutely abysmal "style" of football THAT is why there are only a handful of people still defending mccoist - people it seems who have lost all touch with reality.