That is always the "problem" with these kind of decisions. Who "deserves" it "more", what is the "best option" etc..

Maybe, when you have a virtual "Hall of Fame", you start thinking about actually building one? (Leave costs aside for a moment, it is just food for thought.) I don't know how much area is available in Auchenhowie, but I already suggested ages ago, when we talked about the membership scheme, that part of a membership package could be meet-and-greets with the squad at Auchenhowie and a tour of the complex. It might make even more sense if you build some sort of "Hall of Fame" / Rangers Museum up there, so visitors have another reason to go there ... and as it would only be Rangers fans anyway, there is no real reason to have it at Ibrox itself (the trophy room can obviously remain where it is), since I don't expect visitors will know much about the Greigs and Jardines, Kichenbrands and Millars - or be interested in them.

Reading this thread, there are a great deal of ideas being raised and some very worthwhile ones.

Whilst i am on the fence about the renaming of the stand (not totally against it), i do think that Sandy has done much more than was ever expected of anyone at Rangers and i for one will always be indebted to him for his tireless actions and loyalty to the club; but also how he stood up for us, the fans.

I would have liked it if there was some way for the fans to show their appreciation for what he did for us that didnt necessarily come from the Club itself. Not really sure what exactly but as a fan i think a gesture from us would be worthy.

That is always the "problem" with these kind of decisions. Who "deserves" it "more", what is the "best option" etc..

Maybe, when you have a virtual "Hall of Fame", you start thinking about actually building one? (Leave costs aside for a moment, it is just food for thought.) I don't know how much area is available in Auchenhowie, but I already suggested ages ago, when we talked about the membership scheme, that part of a membership package could be meet-and-greets with the squad at Auchenhowie and a tour of the complex. It might make even more sense if you build some sort of "Hall of Fame" / Rangers Museum up there, so visitors have another reason to go there ... and as it would only be Rangers fans anyway, there is no real reason to have it at Ibrox itself (the trophy room can obviously remain where it is), since I don't expect visitors will know much about the Greigs and Jardines, Kichenbrands and Millars - or be interested in them.

The senior staff at Murray Park probably wouldn't want any more visitors there than they already have, especially when you consider that they host friendlies and bounce games 'behind closed doors' and according to elfideldo, they've even started holding some of the youth system matches behind closed doors where they were previously open for people to walk in and catch those games.

Couldn't agree more mate, Lee McCulloch is certainly one who deserves a life size statue outside the ground.

There's a time for Jig related sarcasm, but this thread certainly isn't one of them.

Couldn't agree more mate, Lee McCulloch is certainly one who deserves a life size statue outside the ground.

There's no need.

He already does a good impression of one on the pitch!

There's a time for Jig related sarcasm, but this thread certainly isn't one of them.

Och take that stick our your rear Zap for goodness sake.

There's no need.

He already does a good impression of one on the pitch!