OFFICIAL: New Home Kit for Season 2014/15 revealed

You wonder how good he could have been with correct conditioning and also much better coaching that might have brought on his all round game from a younger age.

I would say I'm in much better physical shape than Boyd is and the only exercise I do at the moment is a few runs a week.

Boyd looks much fitter there :cool3:

170714_kitlaunch_16.jpg

This arrangement of collar and button does not impress me at all. Dunno why, but for some reason the blue of the jerseys seem to have shifted to a brighter, if not to say paler note. At least if compared to anything I have from 1986 to 1996.

I know that button down collars started on "polo" shirts to stop the collars flapping when the players were riding about and they look great on smart casual shirts but they are pointless and look absolutely awful on these very small collars.

I don't see the point of shorts down to the players knees; don't look athletic at all and might be a little restrictive as well.

I agree on the shade of blue. I am pretty sure that in the past it was darker and described as Royal Blue and at some point it got lighter and we became described as the "Light Blues". Hope I'm not starting another "aye ready" type controversy here.