OFFICIAL: New Home Kit for Season 2014/15 revealed

To be fair to the players I think the strip is pretty unflattering and makes them look fat, when I'm pretty sure they are definitely on the slim side with a max of 12% body fat. It doesn't make them look much like professional sportsmen.

Worst strip ever for me especially the collar and buttons, which looks crap and has no point on what is supposed to be athletic gear. At best it looks naff and at worst it could be an irritation.

The top makes you look fat and shorts make you look you're from another era and the length is just wrong aesthetically.

I agree with those who think the blue is too light and gaudy. I would even say the sponsor's writing doesn't appeal either.

The socks are fine though...

But I wouldn't wear that kit even if it was given to me as a freebie...

One tries not to be over-critical about matters Rangers, but it's an impossible task. This ghastly effort is just one more reason to bandy words like 'mediocre' and 'unimaginative' about.

The club seems to be making a concerted effort to do everything badly. The strip has slipped in quality and this reflects the standing of the club and the standard of the team.

I look forward to the day when Rangers says something or does something that will be worthy of positive comment.

Make it soon. For God's sake, make it soon.

One tries not to be over-critical about matters Rangers, but it's an impossible task. This ghastly effort is just one more reason to bandy words like 'mediocre' and 'unimaginative' about.

The club seems to be making a concerted effort to do everything badly. The strip has slipped in quality and this reflects the standing of the club and the standard of the team.

I look forward to the day when Rangers says something or does something that will be worthy of positive comment.

Make it soon. For God's sake, make it soon.

There are some who do seem to take a perverse delight in being critical, ultra critical in some cases, at every conceivable opportunity; but in this case the criticism is very well deserved IMHO.

I can only think that the collar design is a poor attempt at some kind of fashion statement and a short sleeved polo shirt with a new mini button down collar might just work from that perspective but not with a great big 32 Red logo stuck on the front.

I feel sorry for the laundry department who will have to unbutton and re-button the collars every time the strips get washed.