OFFICIAL: New Home Kit for Season 2014/15 revealed

The Club’s home kit will be available to buy ahead of the first league game of the season against Hearts - on Thursday 7 August, 2014 - but is available to pre-order from Monday 28 July via the Rangers Megastore at Ibrox Stadium, the Glasgow Airport and Belfast shops and online at http://www.rangersmegastore.com.

Grounded in heritage, designed with innovation, the latest Rangers home shirt meets the demands of players and fans. It features tipping on the sleeve cuffs with 1872 detailing celebrating the year the Club was founded.

The kit also features all of the technological excellence expected from a PUMA kit including heat transfer tapes that run down the body and Dry Cell technology. Dry Cell technology enhances body performance by dragging moisture away from the body, improving air-flow and keeping the body at the ultimate performance temperature so you can keep cool through game time, added time, any time, every time.

So now you know!

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/item/7231-four-year-wait-for-boyd

In the picture of Law, it just looks like another fairly dull typical Rangers top. A "safe" design I would call it.

I dont buy them so I dont care about heat transfer tapes and other such marketing bollocks terms that, lets face it, are only there to justify an outrageously high selling price.

Does it look like a Rangers top? Yes it does IMO, so job done. I dont really think there are fans out there that usually buy a Rangers top that would not buy it if the design didn't have heat transfer tapes, or because it has a silly collar etc. You buy a Rangers top to wear to Rangers games (and other football use), end of.

ps I dont count those that buy it to wear going their shopping, out for a walk, to work, or to follow the OO parade, those people are just sad!

How difficult would it be to get something smart like the new Malaga CF kit celebrating 110 years

raIvgT0.jpg[/img]

http://www.malagacf.com/en/new/malaga-cf-presents-historic-shirt-celebrating-110-years-of-malagueno-football/71586

A steal at €75 BTW!

I dont see that that is any different to ours TBH from a design POV. I'm guessing that those are Malaga's traditional colours and style as I dont follow Malaga, but the price is even more ridiculous than ours. Are Malaga even top-tier in La Liga? 75EUR for a diddy team's top. They wont sell many outside of Malaga i'm quite sure.