According to the Sun website:

Club bow to fan pressure over stadium

RANGERS fans are set to record a victory in the battle to safeguard Ibrox.

Sunsport understands that the under-fire club board are set to give fans’ groups assurances that the club’s home won’t be sold off.

The agreement will only be a short-term fix — but the board are hopeful it will spur fans on to buying season tickets for the Championship.

Only 17,000 have been sold as fans attempt to put cash pressure on the club.

Around 3000 fans marched to Ibrox yesterday to voice their concerns about the running of the club.

Ex-stars John Brown and Nacho Novo lent their support and Novo told the crowd: “This club means everything to me and you mean everything to me.

“Thank you all for coming out and staying united as we try to safeguard the club we all love.

“I’m from Spain but this is where my heart is and we have to stay together to make sure this place we love stays part of Rangers.

“This is about every supporter who wants to see the club prosper. This is a special club and Ibrox is a special place.”

According to the Sun website:

Only 17,000 have been sold as fans attempt to put cash pressure on the club.

... as of 3 weeks ago, but hey, don't confuse people with facts.

Some folks obviously view that anything that comes from the board as double-speak or lies, which is their right. Likewise, the current board has time and again - and with media attention - said that they do not intend to sell Ibrox. What they intent to do with Auchenhowie is anyone's guess, of course ... and leaving it out of the statements may raise concerns. You would at least expect that - to keep their face to all parties - they do not touch Ibrox in any way. Still, what those fans demand is a "legally binding agreement" that Ibrox (et al) won't be touched. Now, have they in any way explained how this "legally binding" statement will be structured? Who goes into an agreement with whom and what are the relevant legal rules that would actually cover this? Just asking, as it all does seem a bit vague.

... as of 3 weeks ago, but hey, don't confuse people with facts.

Some folks obviously view that anything that comes from the board as double-speak or lies, which is their right. Likewise, the current board has time and again - and with media attention - said that they do not intend to sell Ibrox. What they intent to do with Auchenhowie is anyone's guess, of course ... and leaving it out of the statements may raise concerns. You would at least expect that - to keep their face to all parties - they do not touch Ibrox in any way. Still, what those fans demand is a "legally binding agreement" that Ibrox (et al) won't be touched. Now, have they in any way explained how this "legally binding" statement will be structured? Who goes into an agreement with whom and what are the relevant legal rules that would actually cover this? Just asking, as it all does seem a bit vague.

They also said scoutingdevelopment would be a priority and they could secure £5m investment with the push of a button. So why do we have no scouting/development?

The fans want ibrox as security for there season books. Ie we would own the stadium until the last game is played.

Having security does not mean ownership and I can't see how the board can grant the fans security.

It is more likely that some sort of document will be produced that States that the stadium will not be sold or secured during the next 12 months.

However it may not be easily enforceable which was shown when nobody was able to force Whyte into putting cash in as he had committed to do.

The fans want ibrox as security for there season books. Ie we would own the stadium until the last game is played.

How exactly would you achieve that, given that the Ibrox 1972 Ltd scheme has been withdrawn?

Oh and I'm a fan and I have a ST and I don't want or feel the need for security over Ibrox or Murray Park nor do I think that it would be reasonable for the company to grant such security even if I did want it. And I'm quite sure that I am by no means alone amongst the 20,000+ season ticket holders.