How exactly would you achieve that, given that the Ibrox 1972 Ltd scheme has been withdrawn?

Oh and I'm a fan and I have a ST and I don't want or feel the need for security over Ibrox or Murray Park nor do I think that it would be reasobale for the company to grant such security even if I did want it. And I'm quite sure that I am by no means alone amongst the 20,000+ season ticket holders.

so you would turn it down if offered?

so you would turn it down if offered?

Nice try but there is no way it can be offered so it's a non question to which there is no answer.

But the best response I can give you is that I would not have joined Ibrox 1972 Ltd under any circumstances; the contract for my ST is between me and the Club and that is fine by me. I don't need or want 3rd party representation for my ST and Rangers aren't going to grant a 3rd party security for ST money anyway.

So you accept that the march was a waste of time then?

are you getting twitchy as we appear on the verge of victory here?

what is it about us getting security over ibrox that worries you?

answer the question would you rather ibrox could not be sold by the board or not?

So you accept that the march was a waste of time then?

the march was a step up in our actions against a board that have been an abomination and have proven they can't be trusted. given the numbers it was hugely significant and given this article if there is any truth in it it could be hugely successful.

answer the question would you rather ibrox could not be sold by the board or not?

You do what? My cynical self (sic!) says that by agreeing to write a statement "of intent" that may or may not have any sort of consequence or being "legally binding", the board might actually "erode" the rest of the resistance that is left. The season draws close, people getting edgy, no assets have been sold or are being used as lease or loan basis and King is not even heard of. If the board hands out such a document, those who resisted thus far may well agree that time has come to back the team again rather than opose the board - for the time being.

BTW, I hope like anyone else on here that neither club nor company considers selling/loaning/lease-back'ing Ibrox or Auchenhowie. I would assume that they keep that option (re Auchenhowie) open as a means to make ends meet if they run out of money for one reason or another.

You do what? My cynical self (sic!) says that by agreeing to write a statement "of intent" that may or may not have any sort of consequence or being "legally binding", the board might actually "erode" the rest of the resistance that is left. The season draws close, people getting edgy, no assets have been sold or are being used as lease or loan basis and King is not even heard of. If the board hands out such a document, those who resisted thus far may well agree that time has come to back the team again rather than opose the board - for the time being.

BTW, I hope like anyone else on here that neither club nor company considers selling/loaning/lease-back'ing Ibrox or Auchenhowie. I would assume that they keep that option (re Auchenhowie) open as a means to make ends meet if they run out of money for one reason or another.

you wouldn't be saying that if you were there yesterday.

our resolve is strong.

ps nobody is saying we won't back the team. though that may come if things escalate.

There are no victors here.

As I said there is no mechanism for "us"to get security over Ibrox and so far as I can recall there has never been any suggestion that it would be sold.

I do not consider that it is reasonable to tie the Board's hands in the way you suggest even if such a mechanism were available which it is not. The assets are owned by a company, the directors have a duty to promote the success of the company or they would be failing in their fiduciary duty. If the company was owned by the fans then in effect they would own the stadium. Even if the fan groups together got to 5% of the shares (still a long way off) they would be in a postion to exert some influence.

Edited by BrahimHemdani
changed "act in the nest interests of" to "promote the success of the company"