MP is seriously under-performing IMO. How many players has it produced whom we've sold for decent money?

I disagree, strongly in fact. The players were and are there but we have neither the brains nor ability to sell them on properly or to develop them further into first team regulars bar the very odd exception.

McCormack, Adam and Hutton, 3 players who came through Auchenhowie with career transfer fees totalling around £40m. The sad bit is our club have only received less than a quarter of that. Other clubs are benefitting rather than us.

Our club need to do more to utilise the talent that comes through, through sales and development. I think we all know that isn't going to happen though.

How exactly would you achieve that, given that the Ibrox 1972 Ltd scheme has been withdrawn?

Oh and I'm a fan and I have a ST and I don't want or feel the need for security over Ibrox or Murray Park nor do I think that it would be reasonable for the company to grant such security even if I did want it. And I'm quite sure that I am by no means alone amongst the 20,000+ season ticket holders.

absolute insanity.

Under no circumstance should our club ever ever think about selling or leasing back or whatever our training ground. Every big club needs one, and we are no different. It's ours and ours only. The day we start contemplating selling off our training ground is the day we should close our doors for good. When that day comes we will no longer be the football club we should be. The rest is pointless.

I disagree, strongly in fact. The players were and are there but we have neither the brains nor ability to sell them on properly or to develop them further into first team regulars bar the very odd exception.

McCormack, Adam and Hutton, 3 players who came through Auchenhowie with career transfer fees totalling around £40m. The sad bit is our club have only received less than a quarter of that. Other clubs are benefitting rather than us.

Our club need to do more to utilise the talent that comes through, through sales and development. I think we all know that isn't going to happen though.

If the young players really are there and they're not being developed then that issue needs addressed. Letting things continue as they are is not an option given what the MP running costs probably are

Well, Hansa Rostock reared Toni Kroos after signing him from even lowlier Greifswald (both East German teams, BTW). They did not get that much for him when Bayern snapped him up, but were "clever enough" to place a 1% sell-on clause in there. Hence, when Kroos joined up with Real this week, they earned a Euro 300k windfall. Our main problem with youngsters is that we "let them go" rather than selling them. That though follows hard on the trail of us usually not playing the youngsters often enough to "give them" any market value anyway, bar development fees. But all that is not a "Rangers only" problem.

If the young players really are there and they're not being developed then that issue needs addressed. Letting things continue as they are is not an option given what the MP running costs probably are

Of course it does, fans have been banging on about change for years but this board have shown no desire to do it. I don't think they know what to do and i am being deadly serious. Chuckles told us the board were clueless in terms of football and knew nothing about the game. That much is now obvious.

But it's main other use is youth development and it is presently failing miserably

It's not mate, it's a training complex for our first team which has an area in it for the youth department to work out of. It is not a youth academy at all.

It's not mate, it's a training complex for our first team which has an area in it for the youth department to work out of. It is not a youth academy at all.

When it opened back in 2001 I recall SDM telling us it would be used to produce our own players instead of buying from other clubs. In that respect it has been a failure IMO.

As for a first team training complex all I'd say is after watching these past two seasons against part timers and amateurs it isn't doing great there either.

In all seriousness we should be getting a damn sight more out of MP than we are. If that means changing personnel then so be it