Well Easdale, Somers and Crighton were there when Wallace was handed his onerous contract.

Easdale, Somers, Crighton and Wallace were there when Laxey were handed their (since superceded) onerous contract.

Is Wallace's contract that much different from Bain's ? At least Wallace seems qualified. Bain wasn't.

I think for a Club like Rangers his contract is what we'd need to pay for the right calibre of person.

Whether Wallace is the right calibre of person or is doing a good job is another debate entirely

Is Wallace's contract that much different from Bain's ? At least Wallace seems qualified. Bain wasn't.

I think for a Club like Rangers his contract is what we'd need to pay for the right calibre of person.

Whether Wallace is the right calibre of person or is doing a good job is another debate entirely

You think a business turning over circa £19m should fork out the fat end of £1m for a CEO with no previous experience and came from the dole queue?

We were turning over £60m + when Bain was CEO.

For the size of company & turnover, he is ridiculously over paid. But we all know that.

He is working for approx 3 times the going rate with a, ahem, discretionary 100% bonus for a reason.

You think a business turning over circa £19m should fork out the fat end of £1m for a CEO with no previous experience and came from the dole queue?

We were turning over £60m + when Bain was CEO.

Wallace has been recruited for when we return to the top division and get back into Europe.

As I've said to you many times before he should be judged on how well he does his job(or not as the case may be). If he does it well then I've no objection to his remuneration package

Wallace has been recruited for when we return to the top division and get back into Europe.

As I've said to you many times before he should be judged on how well he does his job(or not as the case may be). If he does it well then I've no objection to his remuneration package

Bunkum & Balderdash

A business has to set a budget and live within it's means at all levels.

In the case of Rangers, we all know about the financial difficulties, the onerous contracts, the cashflow problems etc.

The very first thing that GW did back on the 20th of November 2013 was sign what in essence is a short-term onerous contract that didn't correpond favourably to the finances of the business.

Your line about being judged on how well he does should in a sensible prudent world, be reflected in his contract with a need to see tangible results before renumeration reached the dizzy heights they are.

Without that or specific triggers for the the main bonus clause what we have seen is empty corporate speak attempting to mask Corporate Goverence (CG) that is more a Charles Green/Daniel Stewart sponsered circus show.

Unemployed and never before an CEO, who would climb into the same bed with such a show, give them supposed credibility, have the occasional spat...........only IF he were to get sackfuls of cash for his trouble.

A man who came to sort out the problems only if he could continue the 'bonus culture', for having to continue the bullshit culture in the most corporate of language.

After recent history, your approach to this is like continuous burning of twenty pound notes. You better be careful or you'll be getting an approach to be on the board for any new fans membership scheme.

Problem with using Malcolm Murray as a mouthpiece is the fact he's invariably said something daft when working at the club previously.

It may be unfair but he's just not credible.