You can see this, in time, being the only supporters group that the club will engage with. If the big hitters of the current supporters groups don't join in ( taking their supporters with them) then they run the risk of being on the outside looking in. No big deal you might say if this group doesnt have the clout, but you know how ego works!

You can see this, in time, being the only supporters group that the club will engage with. If the big hitters of the current supporters groups don't join in ( taking their supporters with them) then they run the risk of being on the outside looking in. No big deal you might say if this group doesnt have the clout, but you know how ego works!

By limiting nominations to season ticket holders, they have ensured no dissenting groups will put their self forward, as most did not renew.

I said last December when this was first mooted by Somers, that the board would look for it to help marginalise and divide 'awkward fans groups'.

The AGM saw the spi.vs get executive control (except for the 75% vote on Res.10).

They want and need to gain more control over the revenue stream and it's 'advertised opinion'.

Day by day I get further away from where I once stood.

It isn't the Rangers I grew up with, nor for that matter is todays football the game I grew up with.

Have to say I feel for the young generation who have invested emotionally in the club.

Edited by buster.

Chris Graham is irrationally hated by many.

Many of them are, you yourself rightly brought up the bile aimed at Mr Houston, the smear campaign against Chuggs when the SoS started, the abuse aimed at Dingwall, David Edgar used to get a a very hard time and he was one of my favorite Rangers fans spokespeople.

It's out and out jealousy. Nothing else.

Many of them are, you yourself rightly brought up the bile aimed at Mr Houston, the smear campaign against Chuggs when the SoS started, the abuse aimed at Dingwall, David Edgar used to get a a very hard time and he was one of my favorite Rangers fans spokespeople.

It's out and out jealousy. Nothing else.

It's horribly pathetic and sad.

Over the years the division has been nutured by spin-doctors, this has only gone to encourage such behaviour.

I feel for the supporters getting involved. Don't know them but they're probably solid bears who want the best for the club. Thing is, they'll never be able to deliver as this project will forever be tainted by the current incumbents.

As for using a minister.....no thank you.

As for using a minister.....no thank you.

You have to wonder about that one. What possible reason could there be for using a minister?

That said, in a PC country gone mad, I guess we can't discriminate against a member of the clergy. :facepalm:

What is wrong with the Reverend? When did it matter what someones profession was? He is as staunch as you and i and only wants the very best for our club.

Perhaps you guys should go to church more often and you will see how intelligent, bright, sincere and professional our men of the cloth really are.

We have to accept now there is a minority amongst our support (and it is very much a minority) who are totally opposed to anything the board say or do regardless of whether it is in the best interests of Rangers or not. This Official Fans Board is yet another example.

If they want the board replaced then there is only one feasible way to do that and that is to acquire a large enough shareholding to remove them. There is no other way