It seems to me no matter what the club do or news they release it's all big PR stunts to hide their ****very and fool fans.

If you don't think there's a considerable amount of effort and more importantly money being put into PR at the club at the moment, then maybe you could explain to us all why the board hired a PR guru like Paul Tyrrell and his team of spin doctors in April when what our club desperately needed was a head scout?

Correct me if I am wrong here but I have read the member Zappa at least 3 times in the last few weeks claim news emanating from the club is nothing more than a PR stunt.

I'll ignore the pointless third person nonsense, but have to say that PR stunts have been the predominant order of the day at Ibrox on many a day since Green & co took over.

This particular minister also done Jim Baxters funeral and was a target for Manslaughter Phil after speaking out against bigoted Irish songs. To even bring up the Ibrox disaster is a low dig mate. There is absolutely no need.

It wasn't me who first brought up the Ibrox disaster, that's in the article in question released about the new fan board and who is chairing it.

It's like everything is all a big conspiracy.

If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, swims like a duck and walks like a duck, it's probably a duck.

Paranoid claptrap. With respect.

Board defenders typical response.

It's all good, they are looking after us. I can feel their love...

Even a wee hint of Charlie in there. That's it, we are home and hosed.

Thanks SC, I always liked a bit of sci-fi and fantasy.

Cheers

Edited by TheWee BlueDevil

of course they do but with only 20,000 that can be nominated it's hardly fan representation.

do non season ticket fans not count?

Non-season ticket holders can be nominated if they join the club's new membership scheme.

Non-season ticket holders can be nominated if they join the club's new membership scheme.

a laughable prospect. we all know why there are restrictions for nominees. it's to stop UOF and groups that are anti board putting themselves forward.

a laughable prospect. we all know why there are restrictions for nominees. it's to stop UOF and groups that are anti board putting themselves forward.

It's correct that there are some sort of restrictions or else you'd have the unwashed sticking their oars in.

There's nothing to suggest that any on the committee are biased in any shape or form. They are largely unknown and therefore come without the baggage that many, including people like myself, come with.

Hopefully the nominations that are received come from all sections of the support and are not limited any specific area.

... which might be read as if those who get nominated (members, ST holders et al) have no brains and don't care about the club as those people? Takes it a touch too far. Who knows what will happen in a years time and with future appointments anyway.