Not buying a melon or two, won't stop Israel from seeking to eradicate a terrorist threat to their nation.

I could but don't really want to get into the 'standard argument' on here, as I am in another forum......but I might change my mind....:whistle:

As I mentioned, simply some info which posters may or may not find useful.

I could but don't really want to get into the 'standard argument' on here, as I am in another forum......but I might change my mind....:whistle:

As I mentioned, simply some info which posters may or may not find useful.

....wilfull slaughter of hundreds of innocents.

That part of the text would suggest that there was more to it than you simply relaying information.

That part of the text would suggest that there was more to it than you simply relaying information.

I am relaying information and am obviously doing so because I find what Israel are in the midst of once again, as a wholly disproportionate response to the actual situation.

Many Jews around the world share that view.

I am relaying information and am obviously doing so because I find what Israel are in the midst of once again, as a wholly disproportionate response to the actual situation.

Many Jews around the world share that view.

The views of Jews 'around the world' are as relevant as that of Christians, Hindus or Sikhs. They are not living with the threat that faces Israel each and every day. There are those within the country who feel that there should be a far more destructive onslaught, so it could be said that the government are indeed showing restraint.

The views of Jews 'around the world' are as relevant as that of Christians, Hindus or Sikhs. They are not living with the threat that faces Israel each and every day. There are those within the country who feel that there should be a far more destructive onslaught, so it could be said that the government are indeed showing restraint.

I'd call what Israel are and have been engaged in as a slow burning squeezing genocide of a people whilst stealing their lands and paying no attention to many UN resolutions against them. It's sadly and horribly ironic given what the Jews have suffered in the past.

The Israeli government/agencies can manage and control the status quo.

They have no real interest in a peace that involves any sort of compromise regards land as per UN resolutions. Far less, they want to continue stealing land and building settlements on them.

You can use the word "restraint" for swotting a fly with a machine gun all you like but it really only goes to show how poor your general argument is and that it doesn't mention anything about illegally occupied land.

Maybe someone will turn up on your doorstep tomorrow and tell you to get out of your house, bulldoze it and then build on it for themselves............but I'm sure it wouldn't be anything worth getting angry about.