Documents are free for anyone to see mate, Celtic do not own their stadium. I bet their fans have no idea as well.

And the mhedia dare not report that fact as well.

What a strange country we now live in......

Not quite as you have to subtract the shares Stockbridge got, the shares Green, Mather and God knows who else are "entitled" to, also Wallace can receive his all or part of his bonus in shares.

I thought I was the head of the pedantic loyal :D

I don't know how many that amounts to out of the 43,400,000 unissued shares but the point I was making was that dB correctly referred to shares and Frankie picked it up wrongly as GBP.

I thought I was the head of the pedantic loyal :D

I don't know how many that amounts to out of the 43,400,000 unissued shares but the point I was making was that dB correctly referred to shares and Frankie picked it up wrongly as GBP.

Wasn't being pedantic (this time round anyway!) merely pointing out that nobody knows exactly how many shares would actually be available and you can't hold a rights issue till everyone knows what their rights are can you?

T o my thinking the board will do as they are told by the owners and if that means selling the training ground then it will happen and if it goes as far as selling the stadium that to will go ahead they have the shares and the power unless someone or some group buy them out right now we don't know whats coming its worrying times lads .

T o my thinking the board will do as they are told by the owners and if that means selling the training ground then it will happen and if it goes as far as selling the stadium that to will go ahead they have the shares and the power unless someone or some group buy them out right now we don't know whats coming its worrying times lads .

Well, I reckon this might have been easy with one owner in place. These days, who owns how much and who is actually calling the shots as an "owner"? We have 25% here, 16% there, a chap with proxy over x% as well. Are we to expect that e.g. Laxey ignores what Mr. "Proxy" Easdale and his lot thinks and demands a sale of Auchenhowie? Just asking and if possible, facts would do best.

Wasn't being pedantic (this time round anyway!) merely pointing out that nobody knows exactly how many shares would actually be available and you can't hold a rights issue till everyone knows what their rights are can you?

Seems as though 120 days weren't enough. :rolleyes: