There was a big gap between the Ottawa game and the Derby game, so I was expecting something like this. Decent enough result, but slightly disappointing to hear that our strikers still haven't found their scoring boots.

There was a big gap between the Ottawa game and the Derby game, so I was expecting something like this. Decent enough result, but slightly disappointing to hear that our strikers still haven't found their scoring boots.

My thoughts exactly.

Also it is a shame they couldn't have arranged a game for the fans here, although I realise with the Commonwealth being on it would most likely have been a non starter.

My thoughts exactly.

Also it is a shame they couldn't have arranged a game for the fans here, although I realise with the Commonwealth being on it would most likely have been a non starter.

Could have been good to bring in extra fans form around the world who are here for the games. Positive PR, advertising etc etc. A chance missed imo.

Could have been good to bring in extra fans form around the world who are here for the games. Positive PR, advertising etc etc. A chance missed imo.

They have travelled to Scotland to enjoy themselves. Leave them be.