Almost over for Septic. Empty stands behind the talking head from Sky and reports of fans abusing Liewell and his fellow board members.

Surely not, from the "GFITW".

Here's hoping they crash out of the Europa League as well.

The Murrayfield Massacre did not materialise as the plucky hoops held a languid Legia to a 0 - 2 defeat at the home of Scottish rugby. The hundreds of travelling bhoys' fans joined by several locals made it a party atmosphere as the visitors' hopes of a repeat of last week's four-goal fluke were thwarted by the doughty celts' defence.

The All Ireland champions now enter the prestigious UEFA Thursday Cup while the Warsaw wannabees are left with The prospect of Champions League crumbs.

Haha made plenty profit from the 13/5. Sweet the 4/1 purely beer tokens. Oh and the satisfaction of seeing these fuck wits get done over in the early rounds of the champions league

happy days 1_6 on aggregate haha haha let's all take a second to reflect and laugh at the cunts

*early rounds*? If it had been any earlier they would have been in last year's final.

It's a desperately bad night for Celtic, beaten comprehensively by a team 35 places below them in the coefficient rankings; but it's also (and I know some hate to acknowledge it) a desperately bad night for Scottish football and no doubt worse to follow tomorrow.

There are a lot of banana skins in the ELQ4: Torino, Feyenoord, Partizan Belgrade, Dynamo Moscow etc but IF they were to get through that (and I dount even the most diehard Celtic fan would be betting on it right now) then they would be seeded in Pot 2 in the Group stages and have a chance of a decent campaign (and here again I know that wouldn't please many).

We are already in a situation where countries like Austria, Israel and Cyprus are way above us (24th) in the rankings and we are in danger of dropping below the likes of Bulgaria, Norway and Serbia to 27th which would mean that even the team that finishes 2nd in the SPL would start in Q1 of the EL.

Edited by BrahimHemdani

Shows what happens when Scotland depends on the Irish to do anything for them !!

One thing at at a time. Let us enjoy the moment.

Glad you're taking a light hearted view and don't forget the men from Aberdeen and Perth; but I'm sleeping with my tin hat on.

Aberdeen have absolutely no chance against socidad

Tend to agree; two more Scottish defeats coming up tonight.

To be fair to Aberdeen they already have 3 wins, 1 draw and 1 defeat and have accumulated the same number of points, 3.5, as the rest of our teams put together. Must be a long time since it wasn't an old firm team saying that.

It's a desperately bad night for Celtic, beaten comprehensively by a team 35 places below them in the coefficient rankings; but it's also (and I know some hate to acknowledge it) a desperately bad night for Scottish football and no doubt worse to follow tomorrow.

There are a lot of banana skins in the ELQ4: Torino, Feyenoord, Partizan Belgrade, Dynamo Moscow etc but IF they were to get through that (and I dount even the most diehard Celtic fan would be betting on it right now) then they would be seeded in Pot 2 in the Group stages and have a chance of a decent campaign (and here again I know that wouldn't please many).

We are already in a situation where countries like Austria, Israel and Cyprus are way above us (24th) in the rankings and we are in danger of dropping below the likes of Bulgaria, Norway and Serbia to 27th which would mean that even the team that finishes 2nd in the SPL would start in Q1 of the EL.

Great post.

The lack of understanding with regard to the co-efficient is going to shock many people if/when Rangers do start challenging for a European place. There is a misconception that it will just be like before.