VB - Bill McCreath's Civil Disservice

Let us begin this article with the boring bit; an extract from the Civil Service Code, the Government's published document which outlines the Civil Service's core values, and the standards of behaviour expected of all civil servants in upholding these values:-

Full article: http://www.vanguardbears.co.uk/bill-mccreaths-civil-disservice.html

Blokes like that would never have got into the CS in the old days.

What's a Delivery Manager? I have a vision of a chap in a warehouse coat pushing a trolley load of files to the desks but perhaps it's a guy who delivers useful information to weird journalists.

They really are a sad lot. No matter how many 'bheasts' they expose with this type of petty tit-for-tat nonsense, they will never be able to shed the shame of not only backing Whyte/MCR/Green to the hilt, but using the same smear tactics to attack fellow fans for not agreeing with them.

The more Yahoo-shame that comes to the fore and is backed up with facts the better. Can't see the point in attacking VB for something else entirely ...

I'm attacking them for using the same tactics on whoever they deem to be opponents of theirs. They don't differentiate between Rangers/Celtic fans when they choose to go on the attack.

From what I see he's simply given his tarrier opinion. Don't see anything in it which is contrary to his employee status

As a civil servant he is expected to uphold much higher standards than he is showing.

The civil service is no place for bhigots like him. He should sacked immediately.

I'm attacking them for using the same tactics on whoever they deem to be opponents of theirs. They don't differentiate between Rangers/Celtic fans when they choose to go on the attack.

From the sound of it, you've been a victim of them in one way or another ... bombed out of their board by any chance? Just asking.