Can we please have a list of subjects that we are allowed to talk about and discuss , possibly they could get in touch with the secret gang of two or three and ask them for their opinions and that can be relayed to the rest of us living in the equivalent of GersnetNorth Korea.

Free the supercooper1

It ain't easy to moderate when you have grown adults that cannot listen or take head to like 1000 warnings

It was a match thread on a rangers match , surely debating is what any forum is about , maybe i.m wrong , but SC wasnt being abusive , and unless the moderators have thought control powers , then how is anyone to know when they cross the line ON A MATCH THREAD , its pathetic and I am really disappointed that anyone was banned

Agreed.

Im disgusted that the most respected Rangers forum has come to so much after 11 years of posting.

If SC isn't reinstated then Im out.

AND Zappa should be stripped of admin powers...I got stripped for less.

Really disappointed.

I hope Frankie doesnt come in and sweep up and delete / close threads. if he does then we know where this forum is going.

Can we please have a list of subjects that we are allowed to talk about and discuss , possibly they could get in touch with the secret gang of two or three and ask them for their opinions and that can be relayed to the rest of us living in the equivalent of GersnetNorth Korea.

Free the supercooper1

I don't think any particular subject is frowned upon. Just try not repeat the same crap in every single post, and you'll be fine.

It was a match thread on a rangers match , surely debating is what any forum is about , maybe i.m wrong , but SC wasnt being abusive , and unless the moderators have thought control powers , then how is anyone to know when they cross the line ON A MATCH THREAD , its pathetic and I am really disappointed that anyone was banned

That is the point surely, it was the Match thread.