Thing is, what w-/could be the consequences if they are exposed? Loss of face aside? Who will/could sue them for what? Would e.g. UEFA be required to act and look at one of their club members being treated/punished unjustly? Don#t get me wrong, this evil should be investigated and utterly rooted out, but you do wonder who will take up our fight and what the results might be.

If this evidence is proven to have merit - would the RFFF be called into action??

"VB will provide evidence that the punishment was handed down unfairly or perhaps even illegally".

For me the answer is already in the wording. Perhaps illegally? If it wasn't illegal then it is no story. Just another 'that's wasn't fair', but lets see what they come up with. I may be pleasantly surprised.

For god sake man,give credit where it is due.Vanguard Bears lead the way as usual.:rfc:

Noticed a wee chap holding up a VB flag at the end of the game on Saturday in South West Corner Upper, just standing showing it 'proudly' to all bears as they were leaving. From what I heard it was lucky the wee chap took it down when he did as a few bears around me were not happy with him and were 'going to have a quiet word' with the fella.

Noticed a wee chap holding up a VB flag at the end of the game on Saturday in South West Corner Upper, just standing showing it 'proudly' to all bears as they were leaving. From what I heard it was lucky the wee chap took it down when he did as a few bears around me were not happy with him and were 'going to have a quiet word' with the fella.

Why would they want a 'quiet word'?

BDO perhaps, starting with a claim on the withheld prize money due to the creditors of oldco?

That ship sailed when Duff & Phelps sold the prize monies to Greenco.

Rangers waived right to prize money

Richard Wilson

Sports writer

Wednesday 29 May 2013

Rangers Football Club plc and Sevco Scotland agreed to waive any claims on Scottish Premier League prize money last summer in order to be granted entry into the Scottish Football League.

In a statement of affairs letter circulated to creditors by liquidators BDO, it was confirmed that the oldco and the newco had to accept the condition to allow Rangers to play in the Irn-Bru Third Division this season.

The club were due £2.1m for their second-place finish in the Clydesdale Bank Premier League in 2011/12. However, last summer, negotiations were held between the Scottish Football Association, the SPL, the SFL, oldco and newco to allow Rangers to take their place in the third division.

The detail of the five-way agreement has never been made public, but after being asked by creditors and shareholders, BDO have confirmed one aspect of it. "The right to this prize money was sold to Newco as part of the business and assets of the Company," BDO said in the circular. "Subsequently, to gain entry into the Football League, both Newco and the Company agreed to waive any rights to this money, which was retained by the SPL."

Why would they want a 'quiet word'?

Not sure mate. I was coming down the stairs and there was a group of about 6 or 7 bears behind me who were calling the chap all sorts of things and were starting to glare in his direction and seemed like they were going to go over in his direction before he folded the flag away and sloped off. Definitely felt some tension there.

Rangers waived right to prize money

Rangers Football Club plc and Sevco Scotland agreed to waive any claims on Scottish Premier League prize money last summer in order to be granted entry into the Scottish Football League.

In a statement of affairs letter circulated to creditors by liquidators BDO, it was confirmed that the oldco and the newco had to accept the condition to allow Rangers to play in the Irn-Bru Third Division this season.

The club were due £2.1m for their second-place finish in the Clydesdale Bank Premier League in 2011/12.

In any normal universe, this would be called and labelled and pursued as blackmail. I still do not understand why a) no-one has adressed this gross misconduct by the authorities and b) no journo worth his grain is telling the world about it.