you know its only occured to me that ally mccoist is much like charles green, he's given his pals contracts, he's stolen a wage and blames other folk, outside influences, weather, teams parking the bus, etc for his f*** ups.

Ally you'll always be a Rangers legend and you stood firm in our darkest hour. For that I will be forever grateful.

However, I've given you the benefit of the doubt as a manger for 3 years and I'm now convinced that you're part of the problem rather than the solution.

i really hate to agree with this, but I do. We have a squad of players who should be fighting for second place in the top flight; instead, we'll be fighting for second in this division if we're lucky.

i really hate to agree with this, but I do. We have a squad of players who should be fighting for second place in the top flight; instead, we'll be fighting for second in this division if we're lucky.

Not defensively we don't

nowhere near it.

we all know that boyd and miller will score goals but what we need is players in positions beside and behind them to feed them we also need a commading defender and a hal back who can take a game by the scruff of its neck but alas the money tin at ibrox is empty and it looks like it might get worse another thing ally shpuld have had is a couple of good tacticly aware coaches beside him because in my opinion durrant and macdowal are clueless

we all know that boyd and miller will score goals but what we need is players in positions beside and behind them to feed them we also need a commading defender and a hal back who can take a game by the scruff of its neck but alas the money tin at ibrox is empty and it looks like it might get worse another thing ally shpuld have had is a couple of good tacticly aware coaches beside him because in my opinion durrant and macdowal are clueless

What makes you think that about Durrant and McDowall?