We shall have to disagree on what makes a good player.

Boyd and Miller are sentimental signings made in the hope of rekindling past glories and Macleod is still young so has potential. The rest are mediocre players who have won a watch when getting signed by Rangers.

How to get rid off these mediocre players is now a big problem

I'm actually starting to feel pity for Ally as he is turning into a comical Ali or Ally type with his renderings , its beyond pathetic and is just plain sad and embarassing

There wasn't much between the two teams, but we really cant afford to miss open goals. If Templeton scores that header, we would have won easily. Hearts looked really shite in the first half. Losing Black seemed to spook us, although god knows why, he's rotten. You wouldn't even know Law had played the last 2 games if he hadn't scored in both. Boyd looks as pish as ever, and didn't even score his regulation tap-in when it presented itself.

Miller ran himself ragged, but still lacks a bit of composure and quality, but he never stops, which is a big improvement on Daly. I don't think our problems will be solved by sacking Ally, putting Macleod in the middle, or even dropping Jig. If this squad of players manages to stumble over the line, and win this league, they deserve a pat on the back, because they're just not very good footballers.

Edit; Thought this was the match thread. Apologies to the Ally oot brigade, carry on.

I'm actually starting to feel pity for Ally as he is turning into a comical Ali or Ally type with his renderings , its beyond pathetic and is just plain sad and embarassing

He can hardly come out and say the players are rotten. I wouldn't take much notice of what he says in public. He see's the same shite as us. He has to try get the best out of a bad bunch.

Tinman , he signed all of these players , he has no excuses

He more thank likely tears the arse off them in private, but he's not going to humiliate players in public. Players that he's going to have to rely on this year. He has to say something to the press, so he probably just says the first thing that pops in his mind. All good managers deflect criticism from players, even if that means more for the manager.