The question would be "why?" This is just making it up. I could just as easily say that if Murray hadn't sold the club, Ally would have won the SPL. In fact that's considerably more likely than him getting sacked.

He certainly looked reasonably capable under the dreadful Whyte period until the shenanigans started to kick in. Even if he'd finished a close second, which he looked well capable of, that would have been reasonable considering he's a new manager against a bigger budget - which is the usually stick to beat him with when he plays teams with smaller budgets.

Like I keep saying, if Ally is that bad then why do people have to make stuff up to demonise him with?

We were awful from the word go under him. Results held up in the league for 10 or so games then plummeted.

Wasn't Ally instrumental in halting the movement to strip rangers of titles? Maybe a workman is only as good as his tools. Maybe you'll see Ally build a team worth watching in the next three years as his budget increases (if so). Maybe.

What do I know though. I'm sure I saw green shoots against clyde - much like the rangers of old. we'll see.

Wasn't Ally instrumental in halting the movement to strip rangers of titles? Maybe a workman is only as good as his tools. Maybe you'll see Ally build a team worth watching in the next three years as his budget increases (if so). Maybe.

What do I know though. I'm sure I saw green shoots against clyde - much like the rangers of old. we'll see.

He couldn't build a team worth watching when up against semi-professional teams. There is little to suggest that this will all change as the opposition gets better.

ally said what a manager has to say or he's not a manager for very long

he's made sure the right amount of finance has been invested in the team

what he's done with it is a different story

He took what Green offered early doors, what choice did he really have

W need to appreciate people like Ally and Walter are on our side

I thank ally for that, but I dont see the connection here. In what way does it affect his managerial skills?

We were awful from the word go under him. Results held up in the league for 10 or so games then plummeted.

People keep repeating this stuff, but the reality of that season is that our first defeat wasn't until right at the end of November at Rugby Park where we lost 1-0 and that was the 21st game of the season. Until that point we had won 17 games and drawn 3.

Let's at least be fair about that season because it's as clear as day that our on-field results started to suffer after there were increasing numbers of rumours that we were heading for admin and the beeb's output certainly didn't help us either.

People keep repeating this stuff, but the reality of that season is that our first defeat wasn't until right at the end of November at Rugby Park where we lost 1-0 and that was the 21st game of the season. Until that point we had won 17 games and drawn 3.

Let's at least be fair about that season because it's as clear as day that our on-field results started to suffer after there were increasing numbers of rumours that we were heading for admin and the beeb's output certainly didn't help us either.

Is that all league games? Or are you including some cups and not others?

I agree our results were affected by admin rumours. Our performances were however poor and of a very similar nature to just now.

I was at our opening European ties. Our first game of the season and up at Aberdeen etc.

No, sorry, it all Ally's fault ... deep down in your heart you know that!!!!!!! ...

Honestly, some comments on here - with all due respect - makes like reading letters from a different reality.

Is that all league games? Or are you including some cups and not others?

Yes, that's the stats for league games and it was quite impressive up until our first defeat 21 games into the season.

Cup defeats and Euro exits are a different subject.

Yes, that's the stats for league games and it was quite impressive up until our first defeat 21 games into the season.

Cup defeats and Euro exits are a different subject.

Lillie was 16 games in I think. But I really was talking about how we were playing.