He looks shattered quite often and it's probably for multiple reasons.

He's been under a lot of stress over the past couple of years, especially during a large chunk of 2012.

Then there's the nights oot at the karaoke 'n' that. :onetoomany:

Also staying up late studying football tactics by Mike Bassett lol

Yeah, it's fine to use this thread to let off steam but please avoid the kind of insults or abuse that would breach our rules.

I can see myself using this thread myself from time to time. :(

Hope this is not insulting,and is not a breach of rules,I would just like to say that our present manager is an utter disaster.

Hope this is not insulting,and is not a breach of rules,I would just like to say that our present manager is an utter disaster.

No, that's a fair opinion.

I just don't want folk being abusive - for example I had to delete a post last week calling McCoist a c**t. That's completely inappropriate and needless.

Football is a fantastic sport and I think it was Pele who described it as 'the beautiful game'.

Is it beautiful at Ibrox? No, it's not.

Is it pretty then? Again, no.

Is it interesting and with just enough character to be attractive in its own unique way? Sadly, no.

Is it ruggedly handsome then in masculine fashion? No, quite the opposite.

What is it then?

It is ugly, submissive football. If it was a car, it would be a clapped-out jalopy; if it was a plane, it would be Howard Hughes' Spruce Goose; if it was a boat, it would be a leaky rowing boat with one oar; if it was a building, it would be boarded up and derelict; if it was a girl it would be a wallflower and if it was a politician, it would be John Prescott.

Down Ibrox way, Mr McCoist has removed the beauty and artistry from football and replaced it with fear, bland, boring and tedious - while incorporating an old folks' home into the home dressing room.

Football at Ibrox barely resembles football at all. It is a grotesque Frankenstein creation that should be for undiscerning adults only. Taking children to witness this is tantamount to child abuse.

To the uninitiated, here are a few words of advice if curiosity gets the better of you and a trip to Ibrox is on the cards. It should really be on a sign next to the turnstiles.

ANYTHING YOU SEE HERE WHICH RESEMBLES FOOTBALL IS PURELY ACCIDENTAL

I would argue is football pretty anywhere in Scotland?

I would argue is football pretty anywhere in Scotland?

Not really no but I think there is some evidence - circumstantial or otherwise - of some teams trying to adopt a more attractive style than we do.

Generally I think people are exaggerating about the poor quality at Ibrox. I went to a fair number of matches last season which I enjoyed and where the team clearly tried to play football. Yes, often they failed and yes, for long periods the quality was awful but I still enjoyed most of the games and will be going back this year.

As much as McCoist is deserving of criticism (and strong criticism at that), we have to also realise the standard is so poor (and so inconsistent) because of the players we have. We're just not good enough and there's a variety of reasons for that - the manager just being one.

It's the operation as a whole that's failing us.

The bottom line is that McCoist does not appear to fill anyone (except the opposition) with confidence. What anyone really confident of getting a good result against Derby???

We have played a good number of games of the past past few weeks, yet we still haven't see anything that looks like a settled starting 11 - Does McCoist even know who are in his strongest team???

I see the biggest problems as:

- poor execution of the basics.....is it REALLY that difficult to string more than 2 or 3 passes together

- poor team selection

- poor tactics

- poor communication.....do the team members actually know each other???

- no imagination

- no creativity

- no drive or hunger

- no effort

The root of all of these issues is the manager & his team. They are the ones that are working with the players on a daily basis. They are the ones who are passing on technical guidance such as set pieces etc. They are the ones who decide what team starts a match. they are the ones who decide in-game changes.

if the information is not being correctly relayed then it needs to bee looked at. If the team are not following the Managers orders, actions need to be taken. Players need to be dropped if they aren't playing well - this would give the youngsters a realistic chance to break trough. As it is, they may get a game as a replacement, but get dropped like a hot tattie when the original player returns. how can you create squad competition when folk know that XXXX is a certain started, whether on form or not - Daly was a certain starter even though he was carrying a knock in the 2nd half of the season.

Ultimately it is not the manager that is our on the pitch, but he is the one that sets the foundation of how those players perform. Right now our foundation is shooglier than jelly!!!

I thought I'd come on and mention McInnes as a replacement but until we sort out the boardroom and finances, we will be building on moving sands.

I really don't think McInnes is the answere mate. One 'reasonable' season is not enough IMO.

I really don't think McInnes is the answer mate. One 'reasonable' season is not enough IMO.

You have to remember the market in which we will be shopping.

The salary that will be on offer.

The budget that will be given.

The perception of Scottish football.

It's not like the old days.

To a degree Celtic had their hands tied through some of these constraints, were KB'd by Keane and gambled on Delia.

I really think this is the season McCoist 's short comings as a manager will be found out, his brand of football should have an x certificate on it and quite frankly I can hardly bring myself to watch it on the box let alone sit through an actual match at Ibrox