Who would you like to sign?

Its obvious we're never going to sign the cream of the EPL but i was having a think at some of the types of players id like to see us go for.

Christian Dailly - Not the best defender in the world but would certainly shout about our back 4 and give his all.

Mathew Etherington - Was superb in West Hams promotion season 2 years back and started last season well but he been unlucky with a few niggles. I think when fit he could do a fine job for us in the left.

Claus Jensen - Similar to Quashie but after we lost out to him Jensen could do a job for us. He has experience, is a good passer/tackler and props up with the odd goal.

Massimo Maccarone (sp) - Under rated at Boro and badly treated but when he comes on he seems to score. With Dado retiring, Novo prob leaving and Sebo's future in doubt this is the type player who could be a good signing.

Alan Smith - Prob a dream but would still like to see us enquire about a loan.

Robbie Fowler - Again prob a dream but isnt playing much for Liverpool and i think he'd come to us in a minute. Would score for fun in the SPL

I think we'd be very lucky to get any of them bar Dailly and Fowler.

The SPL sint considered a big leaguie anymore and I cant see players who are playing in Prem wanting to come to Scotland unless their offered big bucks.

Which they wont be

We should get in contact with Arsenal about loaning a couple of their youth players. I'm positive they could do a great job for us.

do you think Wenger will want to send them to us after last week ?

Doubt it mate.:(

Its obvious we're never going to sign the cream of the EPL but i was having a think at some of the types of players id like to see us go for.

Christian Dailly - Not the best defender in the world but would certainly shout about our back 4 and give his all.

Mathew Etherington - Was superb in West Hams promotion season 2 years back and started last season well but he been unlucky with a few niggles. I think when fit he could do a fine job for us in the left.

Claus Jensen - Similar to Quashie but after we lost out to him Jensen could do a job for us. He has experience, is a good passer/tackler and props up with the odd goal.

Massimo Maccarone (sp) - Under rated at Boro and badly treated but when he comes on he seems to score. With Dado retiring, Novo prob leaving and Sebo's future in doubt this is the type player who could be a good signing.

Alan Smith - Prob a dream but would still like to see us enquire about a loan.

Robbie Fowler - Again prob a dream but isnt playing much for Liverpool and i think he'd come to us in a minute. Would score for fun in the SPL

Its obvious you're other team is WH. Dailly? Are you having a laugh? This guy is murder and has been for years. Is he the slowest man in world football?