Yes, but you can only do that if you have cash and given the current finances, this now has to be considered/factored into these type of situations.

You're right, although it only needs to be factored in if the club is being run properly. The board weren't particularly concerned about the Club's dwindling cash reserves when they sanctioned other recent pay-offs like the one for Stockbridge or set about wasting much needed cash on more financial and PR consultants, fancy surveys and who knows what else.

You're right, although it only needs to be factored in if the club is being run properly. The board weren't particularly concerned about the Club's dwindling cash reserves when they sanctioned other recent pay-offs like the one for Stockbridge or set about wasting much needed cash on more financial and PR consultants, fancy surveys and who knows what else.

Regards the allocation of dwindling cash reserves.

Follow the money and you see where the priorities for the board&associates ly.

1. Maintain Executive Control

2. Reward those directly involved

3. Keep 'awkward fans/questions' at arms length (Discredit UoF) / Try to sell ST's.

4. Nuture Confusion, Division and sow seeds for latest 'comfort blanket' to marginalise dissent (fans board)

5. Football Operation (Strategy=Hope for Best)

How do you get stuck half way from home due to visa problems?,normally you need a visa before leaving one country to gain access to the country you traveling to?

Not sure how it works with connecting flights these days?

How do you get stuck half way from home due to visa problems?,normally you need a visa before leaving one country to gain access to the country you traveling to?

When you are waiting for calls/offers from agents and someone makes up jackanory on your and others behalf.

It's very odd because if he is legitimately in France, he wouldn't need a VISA to enter the UK, you wouldn't think. And if he had a work permit before why doesn't he have one now?

More to do with the GF methinks.

It's very odd because if he is legitimately in France, he wouldn't need a VISA to enter the UK, you wouldn't think. And if he had a work permit before why doesn't he have one now?

More to do with the GF methinks.

Maybe he only had a work permit for 12 months or up until the end of our season? Stretching the benefit of the doubt there though.

Yes, probably more to do with him taking the piss.

Well wherever I am flying to a country where I need a visa I have to have it before I can board the flight to wherever I am flying to!

What a bizarre situation to a club that is no stranger to the bizarre.

Relatively speaking, this is fairly 'normal'.

Sandazza / Tommy the Taxi-driver / Crank call / Sacked / Pay-off.............was further up the scale.