Outrageous, I'll agree. But for me it's the quality I find outrageous. I'd have nothing against the price if the quality was great. You know - part of the Ibrox experience.

I stopped buying food at Ibrox donkeys' years ago when I looked at the "burger" bit and it was dried, shrivelled and the size of a 50p piece.

A burger and large coke?

£7.50!!!!

Outrageous.

Outrageous, I'll agree. But for me it's the quality I find outrageous. I'd have nothing against the price if the quality was great. You know - part of the Ibrox experience.

I stopped buying food at Ibrox donkeys' years ago when I looked at the "burger" bit and it was dried, shrivelled and the size of a 50p piece.

Let's be honest, it's all about making as much money as possible and in general the football supporter is targeted by 'business' as a customer who can be charged top whack but be given cr@p. Merchandise, food, at Ibrox you can add the football.

It's little wonder sp.ivs are now looking at football clubs and at Ibrox you have Sports Direct in control of Rangers Retail and the olddonkeyburgers plus Coke at 7.50.

Didnt buy anything last night, partly because I am trying to lose some weight and partly because I refuse to give them any additional money over and above of the ticket price. So no more programmes and no more snacks/drinks within the stadium.

But from the photo above, it looks like the prices have jumped up massively from last season without any real reason why other than to try to rip off the supporters that turn up to make up for the supporters that have not turned up. Great logic that!