It's the question all Rangers fans want the answer to: "What exactly were the so-called movers and shakers of Scottish football up to, behind closed doors, during that long dark summer of 2012?"

Are Rangers supporters correct to be suspicious of their meetings, their motives and their thinly-disguised malevolence? You bet we are - detailed and dogged investigation has proven our own suspicions of two years ago to be correct.

Over the next few weeks, Vanguard Bears will vindicate all of those Rangers supporters who harboured suspicions.

What went on was scandalous. We have the proof, we've seen the agreements with our own eyes, we have heard first-hand accounts of the double-dealing in all its devious, dastardly detail.

We will start by showing you an excerpt of an early draft of the now infamous "5-Way Agreement" and later we will detail the machinations behind it.

Please note in particular clause (I) on page 2 - "guilty until proven innocent" springs to mind - also note the subsequent EBT Sanctions on page 3 where the stripping of trophies is mentioned. This should get the ball rolling.

Coming soon – Who runs Scottish Football? Low Level Paper Gatherers? Surely not!

Read more - http://www.vanguardbears.co.uk/the-five-way-agreement.html

I thought an early draft of the infamous "5-Way Agreement" was leaked at the time anyway?

It was on FF and published in the Daily Record (if I remember correctly). Seems there is nothing new in this so far. Why are VB releasing their new information(if it is) in dribs and drabs?

It was on FF and published in the Daily Record (if I remember correctly). Seems there is nothing new in this so far. Why are VB releasing their new information(if it is) in dribs and drabs?

Exactly.

Attention seeking by VB's.

So should we add attention seeking to your earlier erroneous claims of supporting the board ?

Coincidence that this 'info' is released around the time of bad news for the board where they have no interest from investors for additional share. Trying to cover up bad news by any chance ??

Deny it if you wish, but VB's do have 'leanings' towards this board for some bizarre reason which is out of sync with the wider support.

Just my take on it. That is all.

Coincidence that this 'info' is released around the time of bad news for the board where they have no interest from investors for additional share. Trying to cover up bad news by any chance ??

Deny it if you wish, but VB's to have 'leanings' towards this board for some bizarre reason.

Just my guess. That is all.

So thats allegedly supporting the board - despite a recent statement indicating they found the board's answers in the Q & A unsatisfactory.

Attention seeking - despite the fact they have clearly managed to get hold of information and documentation not seen previously which will show the level of corruption and scheming against our club

Having released this information - they are only doing so to deflect from bad news for the board.

Quite simply no wonder our club is such an easy target.