So you're saying that the season ticket cash has disappeared already? :hm:

i am just saying what i have been told.

we will no doubt find out if i am correct about a fee being agreed and how much for soon.

tbh i doubt season book revenue was more than 6 million and with our costs that will be gone soon for sure.

but yes i guess that is what i am saying. perhaps installments still have to come in.

lets hope king can forgive this attack.

"The Board of Rangers Football Club notes with astonishment the statement issued this afternoon by Dave King.

In his statement Mr King makes a number of untrue allegations against the Chairman and the Board of Rangers Football Club alleging bad faith and false representation. The Chairman and the Board refute all such allegations in the strongest terms and have referred Mr KingÂ’s statement to the ClubÂ’s legal advisors.

Mr King clearly has elected to ignore the BoardÂ’s previous public statement following the BoardÂ’s meeting with him. In this statement, which was reviewed with him prior to issue, the Board stated that it will issue the results of the business review prior to the season ticket renewal window ending. This position remains unchanged and Mr King is well aware of this having sought personal confirmation on this matter from the Chairman as recently as yesterday. The business review period has not yet even ended, as Mr King is well aware, however he has elected to make yet another public statement to serve his own purposes.

When the Board met Mr King a few weeks ago, he made it clear that he did not want to put another penny into the Club and would prefer to see the Club using other investors' money. The Board was therefore surprised, but gave him the benefit of the doubt when, a few days later, Mr King made media comments about a willingness to invest his money into the Club. This is an easy statement to make to the media but is contrary to what he told the whole Board.

It is extremely disappointing that Mr King should consider it appropriate to issue this latest statement, clearly designed to unsettle and mislead Rangers fans, on the eve of an important Scottish Cup semi-final match. For someone who claims to have the interests of Rangers at heart and as an ex-director, King's untrue comments are nothing short of disgraceful."

sounds like a way to get shareholder approval for more share that no doubt will go to ****s not king.

in other news we have agreed a fee for charlie telfer out of court its less than we wanted but we need the cash to pay the wages this month.

I got speaking to an Northern Ireland scout for us on the plane to Derby who is yet to be paid July's wages. He normally gets paid on the 28th of every month.

The directors want King to invest but end up with little control. King wants control without spending much.

The two parties are miles away from each other and all this is nothing more than posturing.

The future is looking pretty bleak

The directors want King to invest but end up with little control. King wants control without spending much.

The two parties are miles away from each other and all this is nothing more than posturing.

I hear what you are saying - but IMO this board (although they won't say it publicly) will be wanting out of all of this. IMO the negotiations will be about them minimising any losses, trying to save face and move away with a clean cut with the proviso that no-one can come after them for anything in the future.

I think this is what is going on behind the scenes and a 'compromise' is being worked on to allow King to takeover.