It will indeed be newsworthy, the day that Green is forthcoming and honest about anything, without side spin.

A Yorkshire spinner who should have employed those big hands at Headingly.

There is nothing substantial again in that article, just a rehash of the original half-story (not the interview). So why would you assume that Green's "indeed" telling porkies? Maybe I misread that, but all Green said (garbage or not) was that any new investor would want a director of his own on the board - and he or anyone else could do it. All in the interview. If people want to give Green flak - and rightly so - why not stick to the actual words rather than the above? I for one doubt that Green's stupid enough to come back and whether that chap is interested is anyone's guess. We'll see if it's true when it happens, be that Soros or King or whomever. It would be nice IF something would happen at all.

There is nothing substantial again in that article, just a rehash of the original half-story (not the interview). So why would you assume that Green's "indeed" telling porkies? Maybe I misread that, but all Green said (garbage or not) was that any new investor would want a director of his own on the board - and he or anyone else could do it. All in the interview. If people want to give Green flak - and rightly so - why not stick to the actual words rather than the above? I for one doubt that Green's stupid enough to come back and whether that chap is interested is anyone's guess. We'll see if it's true when it happens, be that Soros or King or whomever. It would be nice IF something would happen at all.

try this one.

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/home-news/green-tale-of-soros-10m-for-rangers-is-dismissed.24999430

On another forum the posters are refusing to believe that Green's lying, with one poster saying it was MD who said Sorus was investing. There's having an opinion but losing all sense of reality is madness.