Same old bullshit and lies from Green.

I remember when he was globetrotting and trying to sell the IPO he was telling anyone who would listen all sorts of lies about the investors and level of investment he had lined up.

According to Chuck, we were supposed to believe that he had 4 different investors banging on his door desperate to invest £20m each.....

I can't remember a bigger liar and bullshitter ever being involved in the running of the Club.

Same old bullshit and lies from Green.

I remember when he was globetrotting and trying to sell the IPO he was telling anyone who would listen all sorts of lies about the investors and level of investment he had lined up.

According to Chuck, we were supposed to believe that he had 4 different investors banging on his door desperate to invest £20m each.....

I can't remember a bigger liar and bullshitter ever being involved in the running of the Club.

Was going to say Whyte but then I remembered he done his work on the quiet.

Was going to say Whyte but then I remembered he done his work on the quiet.

Mostly he did, aye. He did tell some porkies, but Chuck's nonsense takes telling porkies to a new level.

I am seriously sick to the back teeth of all of this. Scary thing is I think I posted something like this about two years ago and you still read the same pish day after day. Meanwhile that mob get across the city get all the breaks going. Makes you sick.

sadly, there will be some who will fall for it hook line and sinker.

No doubt about it LG and it's extremely disappointing, but it's exactly those fans who he's aiming this new round of nonsense at because as others have said on here, these guys actually seem to WANT us divided.

Yeah - his lies outclassed the moonbeams by Murray.

Before Murray's wee empire took a big hit during and after the financial crisis of '08 I actually think Murray was serious about a lot of his plans and aspirations, but Green just can't be taken seriously at all.

Before Murray's wee empire took a big hit during and after the financial crisis of '08 I actually think Murray was serious about a lot of his plans and aspirations, but Green just can't be taken seriously at all.

From 2001/2 I always felt Murray was all about vanity than action. He probably thought he was serious but fell at the first huddle when the crunch came.