Sons of Struth - Facebook Page

Haven't seen this before.

Very strange that some wish to believe Greens £10m investment?? is the best available to the club. If he is successful in buying shares at 20p from others, then how much of that cash goes to the club? The second offer is a loan which if the directors promised investment is available then we simply dont need.

What appears even stranger to me is the fact that another potential investor has stated in meetings with board and publicly that he is prepared to invest more than £30m and has as recently as the last fortnight had two offers to engage with the club rejected.

Maybe Green just has a more connected PR man on his side than King. Jack Irvine is well know for his feeding of info to Chris McLaughlin and McMurdo and is it really that difficult to see through the guy who got the exclusive interview and the blogger glorifying in this supposed investment??

I am reliably informed that even the most obvious of anti sos groups are also wishing Green should disappear from the scene yet still a minority buy in to his nonsense. His past could come back to haunt him and I am not just talking about his appalling football history. Please stay away Charles, its really not worth the hassle.

What appears even stranger to me is the fact that another potential investor has stated in meetings with board and publicly that he is prepared to invest more than £30m and has as recently as the last fortnight had two offers to engage with the club rejected.

Yet they now say they will give him a call.

Haven't seen this before.

Very strange that some wish to believe Greens £10m investment?? is the best available to the club. If he is successful in buying shares at 20p from others, then how much of that cash goes to the club? The second offer is a loan which if the directors promised investment is available then we simply dont need.

Maybe Green just has a more connected PR man on his side than King. Jack Irvine is well know for his feeding of info to Chris McLaughlin and McMurdo and is it really that difficult to see through the guy who got the exclusive interview and the blogger glorifying in this supposed investment??

I am reliably informed that even the most obvious of anti sos groups are also wishing Green should disappear from the scene yet still a minority buy in to his nonsense. His past could come back to haunt him and I am not just talking about his appalling football history. Please stay away Charles, its really not worth the hassle.

£10m doesn't go very far with GreenCo.

Does he really have £30m though? Are we thinking the same person?

Edited by RANGERRAB

Have you a link to that story?