Perhaps they could have done that and other stuff before WiFi and the big screens ... but I reckon that someone would then point at the big screens and call them a disgrace too. I doubt that this badge will look like that forever, though the sooner it is brushed up the better. How about pointing that out to the board or some fan group coordinator?

For me pic 79 should shame them just as much. Now i'm not saying he was the man for us but for hearts to have been in potentialy worse position than us to go out and get a dof and rookie coach, and can f us over in space of a few months,!!!

Check out the the tan (hope I'm not being racist) on the guy at the top of the stairs: http://willievass.photoshelter.com/gallery-image/100814-Rangers-v-Hearts/G0000hlKyrxgNifI/I0000YI0kqBN7GW8/C0000DwY1ciUOXqU

that gordon strachan and his wife , to the right of the exit up the back?

yes it is

http://willievass.photoshelter.com/gallery-image/100814-Rangers-v-Hearts/G0000hlKyrxgNifI/I00007Oyp3_07J68/C0000DwY1ciUOXqU

wife's the proverbial bulldog

Picture 64 says it all. The players in the dugout look totally pissed off.

At least they are getting paid.

The poor punters have to pay to watch the relentless dross.

Can't pass. can't cross, can't/won't try to go by an opponent, can't anticipate, can't realise that keeping on doing the same things badly over and over again does not work.

The buck has to stop somewhere!